Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

Okay guys, will start soon, I'm downloading things to photobucket now and I'm kind of holding off some so my photopass pics catch up with my TR. Thanks for being patient...I need to start soon....I'm missing Disney SO much and I'm SO sad that my trip is over....

Still not sure if I should start here or not?!!!

I can't wait to read all about your trip! I'm so glad to hear the maps made it in time and they could follow along where you were each day. I hope leaving wasn't too awful...:hug: and that things went well throughout the week for the boys!!

Okay...can someone please remind me how to paste a link here so I can officially start my TR? Thanks!!!! :goodvibes

Start your new thread ... leave the web window open

Open and edit your signature - copy the address from your new thread into your signature ...

Have a great weekend!! (Fall is definitely here ... :cheer2: )

Hey guys,
Please be patient with me...I'm waiting for my photopass pics so I can include them in my TR. Joelp, thanks for reminding me how to do this!! :) I still can't believe I've been home 2 weeks now..time flies. I hope you're sticking with me!!:goodvibes

Hi Kristen!!
So the start of school has caused me to be MIA from the boards for awhile now but I'm slowly starting to get back into it and get caught up on everyones TRs and i just wanted to check in and see how your trip was. I hope you had an amazing time and I cannot wait to hear all about it!! :thumbsup2

:surfweb: ... :rolleyes1 ... popcorn:: ... :laundy: ... :surfweb: (not yet ...) ... :hourglass ...

... (nope - still not there ...) ... :surfweb: ... :cat: ... :rolleyes1

So,I did it, I started the TR, I was excited and ready to roll with it..until I left my computer out and Cole shut it down for me!!!!!!!!!:scared1: Will do my best to start over again after bedtime!! :hug:

Hey Kristen!! I just wanted to tell you that I read through your whole other report and now I found this and am here! I have to go back and read through everything!! Sorry for not being here earlier!!

Your last trip looked so magical. It made me really excited to go for Christmas time! I hope you're having a good week!

Hey Kristen!! I just wanted to tell you that I read through your whole other report and now I found this and am here! I have to go back and read through everything!! Sorry for not being here earlier!!

Your last trip looked so magical. It made me really excited to go for Christmas time! I hope you're having a good week!

Hi Kimmy!!
Thanks for reading!! Loved this trip, you're going to have a GREAT time on your Christmas trip!:santa: It's sooo magical and to see it decorated is just beautiful!!! It's by far my fav trip to date.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter