Recreating Memories- Surprise Mother & daughter trip

It's 6:30 Sunday morning ... so that means you're up and "repacking" your suitcase to make sure you haven't forgotten anything ... :lmao:
Have a magical trip!! :yay:

Well, you should be on your way to Boston right now. :yay: Have a fantastic trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get home!!

I know I've missed you, but it has been a crazy busy weekend, and I slept through much of the week, as you know. Just wanted to send my good vibes :goodvibes out to you wherever you are on the beginning of this wonderful journey.

Relax and have a great time with the girls! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

You are off in the morning! Hope you are enjoying Boston tonight and relaxing as you get ready to jet off!

Have a WONDERFUL time! Enjoy the time with your Mom and Sister! I am sure your kids will be just fine! It is good for Dads to have some time alone with kids! They can make some of their own special memories!

When I was there a few weeks ago there was a Bounceback flyer in my room. I thought of it for a second but Grumpy would have killed me. I don't think I'll be back till October 2011 sadly.

Will see you when you return!

Allyson

I definitely understand how you feel going on vaca- and leaving your family. My best friends and I have often talked about going somewhere together but when i think of going on vaca- which doesn't get to happen enough- I just can't picture myself going without my husband. I almost feel bad. So I understand- but once you are there you will be having the time of your life. Plus, it will be nice to be just the girls.

Have fun.. I'm jealous! hehe And I look forward to seeing your TR!!

Hey guys!!

I'm SO sorry that I've been MIA, I came home and DIS had closed my PTR down so I couldn't post to you all!!:sad2: But thankfully the mod opened it for me!!:yay:

I had a WONDERFUL trip, I have many stories and can't wait to share it all with you all!!! I have no time now, but will write soon, I promise!!

I hope you all stay tuned!!

Thanks!:flower3:
Kristen

So...what does everyone think? Just start my TR here? Or start new? thoughts?!!:confused3

On that note....here is a pic to tease you all!;) Hope you're well and hope to get this thing started soon!!!!:banana:

Disney2009261.jpg

Aww, I wish I were there now......:cloud9:

Hmmm. I always start new ones but that is just me.

I vote for whatever get its started sooner. :laughing:

Thanks, LL! My 1st PTR/TR was combined but it was such a small PTR, compared to this one, so I wasn't sure?!! I hear you..will start soon, I promise!! LOL!!:laughing: If I start a new one...I need a title!! Hmm....
btw, how is work going??!

I started a new one. I guess I should have had the Mod unlock mine so I could post but I did edit my first post to add the link.

Although, I guess that edit doesn't notify all the PTR readers:confused3

Oh, the drama:lmao:

It sounds like you a great time.....I can't wait to read and see the pictures!

What a beautiful pic of the castle! I wish I was there right now too. My weather today has been nutty!

I'd start a new one - and be sure and put the link here so we know when you've started!!! :thumbsup2

Beautiful picture of the castle, btw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter