• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Redd" Joins The Pirates

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Because Disney has a recent history of fixing things that "aren't broke". Yeti anyone?

Well, when you have actual proof of the supposed outrage that caused this change, you let me know.

As of now, the most outraged person I have seen over this has been you lol

Don't bring up the Yeti, that hurts my soul so much.

latest

So pretty and ahead of its time. ARGH! I was thinking about going into engineering just because of this beauty. ...Then I realized all the math involved. NOPE.

latest

So pretty and ahead of its time. ARGH! I was thinking about going into engineering just because of this beauty. ...Then I realized all the math involved. NOPE.

Cool it. (haha, get it, expedition everest, himalayas, cold? haha? just me? okay).

Anyways though come on now.
You're right. Enough. I'm done, seriously I'm just kidding around. I don't have any ill will towards anyone. I think the world would be a better place if we all just lighten up and laugh at ourselves sometimes.

OK - think Rocky Horror Picture show.

Ride POTC. EVERY BOAT - scream "We Wants the Redhead" as you pass the Auction Scene :).

Bring the walls down with every boat, at 1 minute intervals, doing this :).

Why are they still selling the ‘we want the redhead’ t-shirts? Such a double standard by Disney.

Change the scene to be more PC but keep the merch because $$

I have actually never even seen the Yeti move lol. I had assumed it was always just ornamental.
As far as I can recall it only ever moved for a couple of months before they realized that having it in operation was damaging the overall structure of the mountain. That's when they installed the strobe lights, creating the Disco Yeti as we know it today, to give it an illusion of movement when it was actually completely still.

As far as I can recall it only ever moved for a couple of months before they realized that having it in operation was damaging the overall structure of the mountain. That's when they installed the strobe lights, creating the Disco Yeti as we know it today, to give it an illusion of movement when it was actually completely still.

"and thus, Disco Yeti was born..." lol

Thanks for filling me in! I wasn't aware of this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter