• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reedy Creek Fire Station

to find this out since DH wants to bring shirts with him. I'll let you know if I hear back, but I imagine you'd get a quicker response since I am merely a wife and you're a FF.

BTW, where in Groton are you. DH is from Stonington and before becoming a career FF he was at Wequetequock

Sorry it took this long, but there are 10 personnel plus 2 officers at that station daily.

Pat

I've tried to answer you via private message but for some reason, it won't go through.

Sorry, you don't have enough messages that you've posted yet to have PM privileges. Keep posting, though, and that should be fixed pretty soon!

Enjoy the Magic!

Lindsay, I've tried to answer you via private message but for some reason, it won't go through.

That was a great picture. If you would email it to me at phannigan@rcid.dst.fl.us I can pass it along to the crew. Thanks. Pat

Eek! I didn't see this until now!! I just sent you an e-mail.

Big Thunder Mountain had to be evacuated while I was on it during my Nov. 2007 trip. Being a paraplegic, the RCFD came and helped me off. They rocked! And even posed for a picture! So I wanted to get a copy of it to them.

LindsayDunn228
A recipient of RCFD services :lmao:

Lindsay, I've tried to answer you via private message but for some reason, it won't go through.

That was a great picture. If you would email it to me at phannigan@rcid.dst.fl.us I can pass it along to the crew. Thanks. Pat

I sent it to this address. I went and forwarded it to the other address you just listed.

ok, it just seemed odd to me to stop into a working fire station and do some tourist shopping. I had no idea it was common place.

That's because you are not from a firefighting family. ;) Anyone who is will get it :)

Selina, wife of a fire chief, mother of an assistant chief, mother of a rookie. We also have 5 cousins, an uncle, and my father in law who were or are firefighters. Firefighting runs in families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter