RENDEZVOUS AT THE FORT - The Fort Wilderness DISMeet Trip Report October 2020

So this morning 3rd bus to AK, in line to Safari. FOP line was to Harambe thru the center and around 120min wait.

For everyone attending the meet, Sarah from the Fb group asked if we were interested in donating any non-perishable food items to the Cast Member Pantry. I know for some of us, this may be the last camping trip of the season. This would be a great opportunity to empty the camper pantry for a worthy cause.

Let me know and I will get everything to Sarah.

j

Brown Derby for lunch. In all my years and trips I've never experienced this place. DW and myself got grilled chicken.
20201015_121220.jpg

Kids also had chicken, potatos, and parfait.
20201015_121229.jpg

I'll give it a thumbs up. Sad part, after getting discount using my Disney Visa the high end brown Derby was cheaper than burger joint at Universal. So, two thumbs up since atmosphere and service was excellent.

jim took a good picture of us at GE On Tuesday.

FB6290FB-7A7D-4735-9741-B1E75B68B6BC.jpeg
today we sat aroun, well I ran 7 miles this morning. Next we puzzled. Then lunch was a big decision that ended up being leftovers and wine from the fridge.

Joe came by with Cody and Cleo.

3ED59A9D-774A-4119-85E4-4DF6E2579A03.jpeg

AE71193B-73B8-4C28-9E75-1A00283CAC24.jpeg

Then we helped a huge 5th wheel back into the site across from us. The site is plenty long but there is not enough maneuvering space for a 42 ft 5th wheel and truck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter