Rent or bring a stroller?

Bring a stroller or buy in FL. You can buy cheap ones from Walmart and it's cheaper than renting each day. Then you can give the stroller to another family. I haven't done that before as I always bring my own, but I hear you can advertise things being left for others to enjoy. Great way to add pixie dust to another person's vacation.

We are renting a double for our 2.5 and 4 yr old only because we have a sit and stand for home and I dont think ill like it in WDW.

Just a quick suggestion, because it sounds like you're going to be spending an awful lot of money for renting AND insurance on a stroller...

Go buy one from Wal-Mart. I don't mean the $15 el-cheapo. Go buy one for $40-$50. For that money, you can get a decent one. If you want a "fancy" one, go to Craigslist and find a fancy one that was $150 new and now sells for $50. Use it for your trip, then either sell it or if you don't want to hassle with that, donate it to another vacationing family at WDW. It'll cost far less and you won't have to worry about it getting stolen. Yes, stroller theft can happen there, but it's exceedingly rare...and when it does it's only the super high end strollers (which I think is foolish to bring to a park anyway). Nobody will touch your average run-of-the-mill stroller.

My DD will be 6 when we go next year, and I figured that since she'll need the rest, I'll just get one from Amazon and have it shipped to our resort. When we're done with it I'll donate it another family and let them use it. It'll be cheaper that way.

We've rented from Kingdom Strollers twice- the city Mini- Double. It worked wonderfully! It was comfortable and had a rain cover.
There was lots of storage underneath for our backpacks.
I added the insurance- so I had peace of mind.
It made transporting 2 tired kids easy!
We'll be doing this again on our upcoming trip.

We’re renting. It seems more convienent for us, I plan on baby wearing through the airport. I don’t want anything to happen to our stroller and it’s one less thing to juggle. Renting was recommended to use by many.

We've been to Disney several times, last year we drove so bringing a stroller was no problem. This year I'll have my 5 year old and 2 old. I still think we need a stroller but not sure if we want to try and lug it through the airport. We have before, but that was when we just had one kid, not two haha. Any thoughts? What are the best places to rent from?

I would definitely want my stroller, and I would bring my own. Its nice to have it at the airport, I'm used to my own stroller, and why pay for something that I already have?

I would definitely want my stroller, and I would bring my own. Its nice to have it at the airport, I'm used to my own stroller, and why pay for something that I already have?

Well, the double stroller I have is also a bike trailer. Disney doesn't like the front wheel, so when we went last year we had to use it without the wheel, which was a HUGE pain.

I have a 5 and 2 year old. We used this one:

Amazon Link

Double umbrella stroller, it was only $60 when we got it, that link shows $90. You might be able to find a similar one that is cheaper. In any case, it folded up easy, it was light, and I had no issue with it at the airport. Worse case scenario you can junk it at the end of your vacation.

the last time I went, we rented from Kingdom Strollers. They gave us a coupon for Free Grocery delivery with a 40 dollar purchase. This was great for us, as we had a 1 year old and didn't want to pack a load of diapers, so we bought those plus other snacks and breakfast food for us and our 4 year old at the time. We are going again in September and will most likely rent again and get the groceries, but as others said, it is really up to you.

We would not have wanted our stroller, as it is sometimes a pain in the butt to maneuver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter