Reservation Finder Experience and thanks!

This got me every reservation I wanted on my last trip which was over a very busy time. We got CRT lunch, BOG dinner, akerhaus, 1900 Park. Most of these didn't come up until the week before. I think that's when a lot of people cancel and finalize plans. I can't believe they offer it to non subscribers. I actually will subscribe solely because I really value all the information they offer free and I want to support the site but I thought this tool was for subscribers only.
That's what I did too! It's so helpful, they should charge. It would be nice to get a few extra searches for subscribers. ;)

I have a request in for BOG on a MNSSHP night in Oct. It's been in since May and nothing. Is this typical? I know it's a hard ressie to get on a party night but I thought with F & W info out and available to book this week I might see some movement. Nothing. Thoughts?

I think the other poster who quoted you is right, MNSSHP time slots for ADRs (after 6:30 I think) are under a separate booking page and not the usual BOG booking page. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...s-not-so-scary-halloween-party-table-service/

I do not think the reservation finder has the option to select event night and dinner package options right now.

That's what I did too! It's so helpful, they should charge. It would be nice to get a few extra searches for subscribers. ;)

I understand that Disney cracked down on sites that were selling ADRs. It's against their terms of service.

TP is allowed to do it because it's free on their site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter