Resort dining suggestions

disney gym mom

Mouseketeer
We are looking for someplace new to try on one of "off" days from the parks. We have been to Disney many times and just looking for some new suggestions. In the past, we have eaten at Ohana, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, and Whispering Canyon. We really don't want a buffet or all-you-can-eat and nothing too expensive since two of our "kids" are now adults by Disney standards and don't want to pay an arm and a leg on our off day. I was thinking maybe of Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club but am open to other suggestions for a good dinner for our family...let us know some of your favorites! Our kids ages are 13, 11, and 8. Oh...and nothing at Disney Springs...we already have that planned out (Homecomin). Just looking for something at a resort...it's always fun to take an evening and explore a resort or two!

What about Il Mulino or Grand Floridian Cafe?

Also, may I recommend something besides Homecoming? We went in December and the food wasn't particularly good.

We love the Mayan Grill at CSR, Mexican food, good service, beautiful setting. We like the soda shop at the Dolphin better than Beaches and Cream, it's easier to get into and the food is good.

Another vote for Sanaa at Kidani Village.
Great food that’s not too expensive and the chance to look at the animals on the savannah.
It’s well worth exploring AKL too, the lobby is beautiful.

The Wave and Beaches & Cream are both fine and reasonably priced for Disney -- not great, but fine. I'd probably go Beaches & Cream.

We are looking for someplace new to try on one of "off" days from the parks. We have been to Disney many times and just looking for some new suggestions. In the past, we have eaten at Ohana, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, and Whispering Canyon. We really don't want a buffet or all-you-can-eat and nothing too expensive since two of our "kids" are now adults by Disney standards and don't want to pay an arm and a leg on our off day. I was thinking maybe of Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club but am open to other suggestions for a good dinner for our family...let us know some of your favorites! Our kids ages are 13, 11, and 8. Oh...and nothing at Disney Springs...we already have that planned out (Homecomin). Just looking for something at a resort...it's always fun to take an evening and explore a resort or two!
I'll join the chorus for Sanaa.

Be advised, animals are only outside during daylight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter