• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Game - Let's play

Oh great!! Then here's my question...

What was the name of the Dixie Landings food court before it merged with the Port Orleans resort?

Colonel's Cotton Mill.

What was the name of the large pool area at Port Orleans Riverside (Dixie Landings)?

Hmmm........

What other names has Shades of Green been known by? Extra credit if you get them in order!

:wave:

It began as The Golf Resort in 1973, then became The Disney Inn in 1986, and then Shades of Green in 1994, when it was leased by the military.

Next question:
What was the prior name of Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and who was its namesake?

I'll ask the question again in case someone missed it:
What was the prior name of Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and who was its namesake?

I just can't think of it! I know I have older Birnbaum's guides but they're in my basement. If nobody else answers by tomorrow I'll go digging!

:wave:

The Flying Fish!!!!

(it took a long time to hunt down this answer)

Let's see....

At which resort are you closest to an abandoned, bird-covered island, and which animals can you sign up to encounter at the resort?

Well it's been almost 3 months since anyone replied, so let's try this again.........

You know how this works - I ask a question about a resort - you identify the resort and then ask a question about another resort - and so on.

What resort's pool area has the theming of a turn of the century carnival.

Yes Boardwalk is correct?

Which resort can you find people roaming around in golf carts and it's not a golf resort?

Fort Wilderness. It's the best way to get around!:D

What was the name of the other resort that was originally planned for the MK area after the Contemporary and Polynesian Resorts?

P.S. You have 3 to choose from.

Lisa

Lisa

How about a clue - it doesn't look like anyone is coming up with this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter