• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort Game - Let's play

Read the first page of this thread and skipped to the last.....:p
Looks like we have come full circle the last couple questions were the first :D
Looks like I just may have to read all 30 pages!! :eek:

Anyway......I am pretty sure that both the Polynesian AND the Contemporary had prefabricated rooms that were then slid into place. Tried to check the Tikiman site, but it is down again for a few days :(

Now name 3 types of animals that can be seen wandering around the savana at the AKL?

Not sure if this question has been asked.....just looks like I will definitely have to go back to read all 30 pages! LOL:D

Oh now I see........WDWTrecker....you started the thread last year and revived it with the same question.;)
I will still have to go back to read them all ;)

How about giraffe, zebra and gazelles?

This Deluxe Resort is a majestic reflection of the famous National Park lodges of America's Great Northwest. This Deluxe Resort is the ???????????????

Widerness Lodge. ;)

At the Grand Floridian, the rooms are decorated in 4 different themes.....What are the 4 themes??

;)

I bet this is not what you mean but here we go!

The Main Building, Sago Cay, Sugar Loaf Key, and Big Pine Key

Am I even in the ball park?

Think she means: floral, swan, cameo, & alice, but there is 1 more historic. Apparently some people wanted to keep the original room decorations etc, so there are a few and they are called "historic". :D Now for a question: Which hotel can you order your dinner off of a football menu? And what is the resturants name?:jester:

I need help? Cannot find anything - anywhere about the electric eel???

The Electric Eel is at Old Key West!:D

mkymouse4ever was right on my last question ;)

Now.......let's see ?????

Easy one......

What is the name of the poolside bar at AKL?

Without looking back through all the 30 + pages here...I hope this has not been asked before..(Sorry if it's a dupe)!

"What's the name of the corner game-room/Arcade at the Old Dixie Landings Resort (Now POR)?"

(*Bonus question: Name of the kid's fishing area @ Old Dixie Landings?)

Medicine show arcade i know.

the only name I can call the fishing hole is
ol' man's island, not sure of a name

Anyone know the name of #2 (bonus?) The kid's fishing hole on Ol' man's island? It's printed on the Card they give you with your child's polaroid photo of him/her holding the catch! ;)

Hold on just a minute......
Let's go back a couple of posts.....
Victoria Falls is NOT the poolside bar!
That is the lounge INSIDE!
Sorry! Try again! ;)

Uzima Springs is the poolside bar @ AKL.

What is the name of the original Contemporary Resort Dinner Show?

Right on Demosthenes!!:D

But I will have to get back to you on the Contemporary Dinner show!:confused:

Broadway @ the Top is it! I still have a ticket stub from a visit we made when I was about 7!

I remember going to the Top of The World Lounge on my honeymoon and they were still running the show then.

Can anyone remember the original name of the game room in the Contemporary?

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter