RESORTS SWAP *CLOSED* Thanks

I would take Beach Club (group 1) and I will do 2 Frames.

ETA: Also Pop Century (group 2) and I will do 1 Topper.

I've been thinking about this all night. Could you put me down for :
POFQ Group 1 - Journal box and 2 squares
Polynesian Group 1 - Mini file folder

That's what I have ideas for so far. I'm still thinking though... I'll be back. ;)

I would like in Resorts Group 1 - Polynesian - Squares; Beach Club Villas - Tags

Could I have Resorts 1-All Star Movies the 2 tags and Resorts 2 Caribbean Beach for 1 mini file folder.

Thanks!

Hi all updated to this point ..

Welcome aboard Downrivermama!

Put me down for Resorts 1 ASMu 2 tags. :)

I've had some ideas so please add me to the additional groups below.

Group 1:
Port Orleans Riverside - 2 photo mats
Animal Kingdom lodge - 2 tags

Thanks Bigsis1970 - I've got the kids home next week for half term, but once they're back I'll get moving double-quick and I'll aim to mail by end June. I'll send a bit extra for postage as mine will probably be more expensive - will a cheque be OK?

Okay, I've got some more ideas
(All Group 1)
Wilderness Lodge - Box and Tag
Coronado Springs - Mini file folder
Pop Century - Paper Piecing
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Slide mounts.

I've been racking my brain - I also have pictures of POR and GF, but I'm stumped for ideas for those 2. Any suggestions?

New England Eeyore said:
I've been racking my brain - I also have pictures of POR and GF, but I'm stumped for ideas for those 2. Any suggestions?

I don't know if this is any help at all.........but, the Grand Floridian seems to have a tropical, turn-of-the century, Victorian theme so I would think any element with this theming would work well. Hope you decide to join this one, too! :goodvibes

Okay... a sale on paper and a few more ideas means I'm signing up for a few more. Can you tell I love the resorts?

Boardwalk Inn - topper
All Star Sports - 2 journaling boxes
Grand Floridian - Tag and 2 squares

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter