RESORTS SWAP *CLOSED* Thanks

If the resort you've chosen is not full by 5/31, does that mean you just need to make enough for the people who've signed up?

Put me down for shaker boxes at the Carribean Beach in Resort Group 2.

Thanks!

MazdaUK said:
If the resort you've chosen is not full by 5/31, does that mean you just need to make enough for the people who've signed up?

I was wondering the same thing...I need to have these done before we leave on June 30. :confused3

I'd like to join

Group 1
AKl - topper
WL - Topper
Contemp - Topper
POlynesian - topper
GF - topper
POP 4 squares

Group 2
POP paper piecing

I just LOVE swaps! :cloud9:

Please can I have...

Saratoga Springs:

Group1: 1 tag and 2 squares

Group2: 1 Library pocket & tag...Can this be a tag pocket? I don't have the "library" die, but I have a tag pocket die...

Old Key West:

Group1: eyelets/brads/charms fiber

Group2: 1 tag and 2 squares

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi, please sign me up for the following
Group A
Journal box and 2 squares
All Star Movies
All Star Sports
Wilderness Lodge
Port Orleans Riverside

Group B
Journal box and 2 squares
Port Orleans French Quarter
Wilderness Lodge
Animal Kingdom Lodge

Thank you.

Ok girls -- sorry i have been away for the long glorious holiday weekend !!! I will update all the spaces tonight when i get home -- I do have a hand written copy that each of you are on. As for what should we do when tomorrow rolls around sign ups close. I will let you all chime in on it.. I think it might be good to combine the groups since most of them are 10 or under with both combined (POP is the only one at 12) and it really doesn't look like too many people picked the same things. Let me know what you think..

Also -- just wanted to make sure i note that New England Eeyore - Had to move you from Pop 1 to Pop 2 for Paper Piecing ..
Fanofthemouse - In Pop 1 you have Paper Piecing and in Pop 2 you will have 4 Squares and also that Topper has been picked for the GF would you like something else?
ddavis - sure which ever pocket & tag template you have will be fine I am sure.
Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
I think it might be good to combine the groups since most of them are 10 or under with both combined (POP is the only one at 12) and it really doesn't look like too many people picked the same things. Let me know what you think..

If there are any groups with just me in them alone, you can cancel those groups ...LOL! I'll look forward to your update.

how about if I do a file folder for Grand Floridian

Now what will happen if you signed up for both Pop Century groups???

Ok Yodasmom I will keep that in mind tonight when updating

fanofthemouse & others who have the same ? - If you are in both groups I will put you down for all that you signed up for at this point and if you choose to take out one that would be fine or you can choose to keep both slots.

I will start a new thread I think with the new list labeled "Resort Swap final list and details" so be on the look out it won't be up till after 9pm we have a soft ball game tonight ..

Since the B groups didn't fill up as fast, and so I don't have to make as many I will also sign up for

Group A: Yacht & Beach Club - 2 Slide Mounts

OK I'm tryung to catch up. I leave for WDW tomorrow so if I don't respond to questions don't worry. However I'm fine with combining the groups and I will go down to just one for the two that I'm in both groups if thats the decision. I can do either one so if we have duplicates just let me know which one to make and I'll go from there.

I would also like to add to:

Polynesian: 1 JB and 1 Tag

I'll check back in tonight and maybe in the morning and if I need to make any changes let me know and I will answer when I get back.

I think there are two of us signed up for paper piecing for pop century. I can do the squares only Just let me know.

Ok Ladies - I think I have everything transfered to the new thread - be sure to check each resort you signed up for and let me know of any mistakes or changes - I tried to add my name to all the ones that only had 2 other ladies in it to make it worth while . Michelle

Jenny L have a great time and I sent you a pm tonight ! Michelle

OK add me to...

All star sports and Caribbean Beach. Please.

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charm(6 per person) AND fiber/ribbon (1Yard pp)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter