RESORTS SWAP *CLOSED* Thanks

Hi Everyone -- I have update the sign up date.. I hope to get a few more people.. I will update this thread this evening after softball and kids are in bed!! Michelle

I would love to join in. :goodvibes

Please sign me up for:

Coronado Springs - 2 Frames

Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - 2 Photo Mats

Old Key West – 1 Shaker Box

Thanks

I'd like to sign up too, if it is not too late. My internet connection was fried during a huge thunderstorm the other night. I just got back on!

I'd like to do Fort Wilderness - 2 photo mats.

If it too late, I'll have to try it next time! :)

Add me to these plz.....

Boardwalk Inn & Boardwalk Villas

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charm(6 per person) AND fiber/ribbon (1Yard pp)

Port Orleans French Quarter

Eyelets/brads/buttons/charm(6 per person) AND fiber/ribbon (1Yard pp)

This Sign up is now closed and everyone up is signed up to this point.. Thanks for joining !! Michelle

OK, so this is the final list, I need to print it out, get my supplies etc.

Thanks

Roxy

I have a question. In my group for BC/YC/BCV I am doing two frames. I will make one for BC/BCV and the other for the YC. Is that ok?

mickeyfan2 said:
I have a question. In my group for BC/YC/BCV I am doing two frames. I will make one for BC/BCV and the other for the YC. Is that ok?

I'm planning to do the same thing. I have a journaling box and two squares. I will make one BC and one YC square.

I'm doing kinda the same thing with Port Orleans Riverside, the squares are Magnolia Bend and the journaling box is Alligator Bayou.

mickeyfan2 said:

Oh geeze hadn't thought of that. :artist: I do not know if I even know the yacht club. I must have passed/ seen it sometime right? hmmm..... Have to look that up online. Can anyone you has stayed there give a quick highlight of the highlights LOL. Like OKW has the sand castle slide and the lighthouse sauna etc.... what sticks out for YC?

Thanks
M

Which does remind me to ask Bigsis.... what are you doing for the topper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter