RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

daannzzz said:
The Plaza restaurant at the MK. Sorry about all the people in the way in my photos. :confused3

Danattheplaza.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg
those are beautiful pictures...

What a great idea for a thread! I'm going to try to look through some of my pictures tonight. I'm in the office right now, so I can't! :guilty:

I'd much rather be adding pictures to this thread. :rotfl:

Here are a few from Sci-Fi Dine In. I took these photos without a flash, so they are a tad blurry!

DSCN0969.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

These are so cool, what a great idea for a thread. I don't have any to contribute yet....but in September I will!

This a fantastic thread!!! :banana: We are taking "newbies" this trip and I have made all the ADRs and now I can show them what the resturants look like!!! It is amazing that all the places that we are going to are here!!! Does anyone have a picture of Chef Mickey's? That is the only one I haven't seen. We are going there on our arrival nite. Keep the pictures coming!!! pixiedust:

This is a great thread. I love looking at the photos of the restaurants we will be trying on our first trip in July. Keep them coming!

Thanks,
Carrie

Holy Cannoli that thing is HUGE!!!

This is looking up inside Cinderella's Royal Table:

689970915106_0_ALB.jpg

This is the view from the window table we had:
637970915106_0_ALB.jpg

This is looking towards the food area in Crystal Palace:
742741915106_0_ALB.jpg

LindsayDunn228 said:
Here's another. Disregard the drunk #$%@#$% in the pic:

DSC00247.jpg
Lindsay....if you email me a high resolution copy of that picture, I can work my photo magic on it and get rid of the offending drunk!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

I love all of the pictures. :love: I don't have any yet, hopefully I'll be able to get some in August. :teeth:

Awesome pictures!!!

I'm getting so excited to go back. My camera broke on our last trip, but I'm going to take tons this year.

Mister Disney said:
Lindsay....if you email me a high resolution copy of that picture, I can work my photo magic on it and get rid of the offending drunk!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Don't you just love PhotoShop? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter