RESTAURANT PICTURES**The Inside**

i hope this thread catches on like the food one. I will take some on my trip in June. :banana:

I know it isn't the inside but here is a pic of the outside of Le Chefs De France, I am gonna take lots of pictures when we go in Sept. and post them for everyone.

disney2006061.jpg

Hoop Dee Doo Revue

Hoosier Mom said:
How did you get a picture of LeCellier with no people inside? It's beautiful. Can't wait to try it.

We had reservations for right when they opened. There were a lot of people checking in and crowding the hall way but no one had been seated yet.

Here's the stained glass window at Cindy's:

PC140050.jpg

And here are the murals in Artist Pointe:

PC130020.jpg

PC130022.jpg

PC130027.jpg

Melissa

Okay, that's it!!! I'm going to have to go to Disney for a month just to fit in all the places I want to eat at! They're all so pretty. :teeth:

Artist Point. Pay no attention to those people sitting there.

IMG_0211.jpg

daannzzz said:
Le Cellier:

IMG_0484.jpg

Wow... Le Cellier sort of looks like a gothic dungeon!

I think I'll be eating my lunch, expecting a green winged dragon to come flying around the corner!

This is great, it was nice to see Coral Reef, I never thought it would seem so dark in there. It makes sense so you can see the fish but I never had thought about it. Thanks!

WoW! These are all great pics!
please keep sharing, I love everyone's pics and they are very helpful in picking restaurants to eat at....

The Plaza restaurant at the MK. Sorry about all the people in the way in my photos. :confused3

Danattheplaza.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

AussieAngel said:
Wow... Le Cellier sort of looks like a gothic dungeon!

I think I'll be eating my lunch, expecting a green winged dragon to come flying around the corner!

Being Canadian, it reminds me of some of the older hotels that we have around here where I live... the ones that are always rumoured to be haunted. :lmao:

Here is the one and only one I have of Sci Fi... that's me.

DF and I sat in the back row behind another couple. The waiter lightened the situation by telling the front row couple that they could pay the tab and DF and I could pay the gas. :teeth:

Click on the picture to see a bigger version!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter