Revenge of the Teens: With Adults by Demand!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by oddball27
He used to be WAY HOTTER!!! He used to have longer hair, and he looks better woth no hat/toboggan/etc. you saw him on a bad day....or maybe its just that me and mel also liek the pierced guys:teeth:

LoL! Well..I don't mind the piercings, I mean I like Tom, etc. But, I just don't find his face very cute. :confused: JMO, though!!! LoL!! :teeth:

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
LoL! Well..I don't mind the piercings, I mean I like Tom, etc. But, I just don't find his face very cute. :confused: JMO, though!!! LoL!! :teeth:

he's really hot, he did look rough last night though:crazy:

SHECK your pms again:teeth: :teeth: were just full of little inside things arent we....sheck is a new one:teeth:

nvw, i just got one:teeth:

LoL...rough!!!!

Oh my gosh, like 3 of the guys on Queer Eye are SO HOT!!! I wish they weren't gay!!!!!! LoL!!!

And TOTF...LoL!! I think we should build a duplicate here. "TOR" The Tower of Revenge, LoL!! :teeth: :teeth:

Lets get it started in heeeeeeeeeerrrrre!!

LoL. I'm listeing to it. I find this song REALLY funny!!

Off to SHECK them. :teeth: ;)

LoL...rough!!!!

Oh my gosh, like 3 of the guys on Queer Eye are SO HOT!!! I wish they weren't gay!!!!!! LoL!!!

And TOTF...LoL!! I think we should build a duplicate here. "TOR" The Tower of Revenge, LoL!! :teeth: :teeth:

what?? thats what i say:teeth:

never watched it, although my friend has an opinion about that show...he says that that only works one way...."chicks can take their boyfriends out to a few gay guys and get them 'prepped up', but a guy can't take his girlfriend to a bunch of *****s and say 'slut her up just a little'"...LoL!!!!:teeth: :earseek: :crazy:

LoL...I dunno it just sounded funny..."Oh gee...my face is rough today" :crazy: LoL!!!

LoL!!! Well...it's funny. And they do come out nice ::yes:: :teeth:

Okay..I'll be back in a bit, dinner :crazy: :teeth: :teeth: :wave2:

Hey all! I'm glad to see Tori Amos was on the guest list...but...I MIGHT FAINT!!! SOMEONE CATCH ME!!!.................................................................................................................................................................................................OK I'm back...:smooth:

LoL...I dunno it just sounded funny..."Oh gee...my face is rough today" :crazy: LoL!!!

LoL!!! Well...it's funny. And they do come out nice ::yes:: :teeth:

Okay..I'll be back in a bit, dinner :crazy: :teeth: :teeth: :wave2:

LoL:teeth: :crazy: :teeth: We say stuff like, "OMG, Cjantz looks rough today!!" and "Woah, can John EVER look rough?!?! He's soooo hot!!":teeth: :crazy: :teeth:

btw that word that was **ed out was w h o r e s, not another word:rolleyes: :crazy:

LoL, BellhOOp:crazy: I thought it was BellhOp:crazy:

anyway, hey Ryan!!!!:teeth:

:wave2: Hi Micah!

:wave: Hi Ashton!

How do you guys like my sig? Heh...heh...heh...

hey ryan, i have a dumb question...whats the best way for a girl to get a boyfriend??:crazy: LoL, hehehe:crazy:

Nice sig, Micah! Also, nice avatar! How'd you do it?

And Ashton...ask him out...sometimes guys don't have the guts to do so..that's the best way I know how!

And I made an awesome song up on the piano! It's really edgy and not close to classical lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter