Riddle me this! *Tuesday!*

I can just see me in my underoos slashing and defending my honor at 2am!

ROTFLMthongO!

You know, Bernie....this lack of shower at 7:15 is just killing my schedule.......;)

Good morning riddlers !

Prayers go out to your SIL Lars for a successful surgery with the desired outcome ... HUGS !

Will think about the riddle and catch up on the thread later.... it's hard to catch up quickly on 7 page :D :D

Have a great day all !

But I have noticed that John has been away for significant periods of time....

Coincidence??? :confused: :smooth:

Marsha! Great to see you back here! It sure looks like everybody had a great time at DL! :)

Speaking of that, Gina....

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...
2050_d.JPG

:)

Good morning everyone! I see Bernie's in the shower now... must have known I was about to post and ducked out just in time! LOL!

Diane - that was a good one!

Lars - Offering up a prayer for your SIL - hoping all goes well.

Rob - My DD has done that since she was little too... and she still does that. Every once in a while I will hear her singing in her room... and it still makes me just smile from ear to ear. :)

Hoping for a reasonably quiet Tuesday here. Hope everyone has a good one too. :)

Good monring OK and the Corral

Thanks for LPP. That is 2 days in a row and I don't stay up late or get on early. I assume that is Pinky with the pants, and he apparently had my barin yesterday. I will not make any comments on what i do or do not see today.

Except for this, the only avatars I can see are Kitty, Lars, TXT, Mickeyfan, and spb.

Lars, prayers said for your SIL.

Bro, I am not sure you want to visit RMC. A lot of "girl talk" last night.

"uplatm " God bless you.

I don't have a clue on the riddle but am still waiting for the "DUH" moment.

Good morning all! No pm sent today, but at least I have yesterpants to wear today.

First, let me apologise, but Len thought I was off tomorrow and could do the riddle, but unfortunately I have to work this week so could someone else please volunteer to be guest riddle meister tomorrow? I can do it next week since I don't have to be to work until 5.

Mickey, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, and I hope that you'll feel 100% quickly!

Laura, P & PD going out for your SIL!

Rob, that sounds like a great moment with Kasie! My DD (12) still likes to sing herself to sleep.

Funny story Diane!

Some good news for us last night! I think that we found our new car! Just waiting for the final okay. Keep a good thought for us that it works out please.

Your SIL is in my prayers, Laura. My very best for her. And Rob, that is just so very cute. I can hear her. :)

Good morning to eveyone. :wave: Not much of a word person, no pants today I am afraid.

Have a great day. :sunny:

Good Morning everyone! Sending PM, Bernie!

I'm happy to hear that you are getting better every day, Mickey!

Sending good thoughts that everything goes well for your SIL's surgery, Laura.

That story was hilarious, Diane.

That moment with Kasie sounds priceless, Rob.

Good luck in procuring your new car, Kathy. What kind is it?

Looks like it's going to be a wet day today. Some rain will help clean things up, though. Everything is so dirty looking right now, with all the snow gone. I checked the long range forecast and it says light SNOW for next Monday!!!! Surely that's a misprint!!

Enjoy your day today all! :)

Some catching up!

'Morning, Credit Man!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Baboo!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Sis!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Stephanie!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Alan!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

LOL! Just coincidence, DblD! :)

Sis - I took a peek in there......I will admit that y'all had me ROTFLOL with some of that stuff. And going ewwwwwwwwwww too!!! :p :p :p

No sweat, Kathy. Now I see where the riddle lies in your priorities.....someplace after working for a living and providing for your family, eh? ;) Hey - I hope everything works out with the car! :)

ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOME TIME TOMORROW?? :)

'Morning, Dan! :)

SNOW, Julie!!! *YIKES* We've got rain in the forecast, with a low, for the foreseeable future of 38. I'm hoping (agains hope) that we're all done with snow!

So Bernie, apparently you didn't have anything to add to our conversations onRMC?

I could split the riddle with someone tomorrow, if that would work. I really can't get here before 7:30 when the kids are going to school like I could in the summer. I have a riddle if someone wants to PM me, they could do 6 - 7:30 and I could take over then. Let me know.

Or, if you are willing to wait until 7, I could post the riddle then and start checking PM's at 7:30.

Well, Sis - I shave just about every day - the only exceptions being the occasional grubby Saturday.....:)

I have a couple of offers to split the riddle tomorrow....

Let's see what the rest of the day brings! :)

**slamming head on concrete floor**

Okay, take back everything I said before about not having a problem with the boards. Since I've been at work this morning, I am having tons of problems!

Thanks to some help (and lots of time for it to sink in...) I finally had my lightbulb moment and sent my PM.

Well Bernie, I could conceivably get up about 10-20 minutes earlier and have the thread up at about 5:45 or so. But then I would have to rush off to get ready. I'd be able to check in maybe a short time during that and the time I leave for work (about 6:40 and arrive at 7 am). Then hopefully tomorrow won't be such a busy day where I can at least check PMs throughout the morning and rest of the day. I can't guarantee I could be there and posting near as much as the Riddlemaster himself ;) but I could do this if there is no one else who could.

Oddball!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

LK!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

A more blatant hint!

image28.jpg

Or for you scientific riddlers, it's 78 on the P Table;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter