Riddle me this! *Tuesday!*

John those are beautiful!!! Am I expecting one in the mail from you then? ;)

Sure thing Bernie! I am Eastern Time though (yep Ohio is still EST much to my dismay at times!) so I can get it up and early and once I get to work at 7, I can check in fairly regularly.

Hey John! You must have a special kind of MasterCard to be able to afford to buy those for everybody! :)

LK - sorry the board bug has bitten you! :(

Elaine- that'd be great! THANK YOU!!!
Just don't make it too tough - I'll have to figure this one out too!!! :p :p :p

Disney845!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

I'm just the opposite of LK....well, at least as far as computers go! I'm having no trouble here at work
(don't tell my boss!)

I'm so excited.......my good friend Elaine is doing the riddle tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
(E - you'll love the charm bracelet I just ordered for you!!!)

LOL :teeth: You are so funny... Gail, you do like math riddles, don't you??? I just found a great one for tomorrow :p

I loved the gold pants yesterday! Shouldn't today's be a different color?

Something even more valuable?

:p

Good afternoon, riddlers!:)

Saying a prayer for your sister in law, Laura...I sincerely hope it all turns out okay...

NO Math Riddles, Elaine! Please??? With chocolate frosting on top?? (I guess I am thinking about choc frosting, cuz today is my youngest son's birthday (my BABY is 18!-yikes!!!) and I am in the middle of making his cake while I do the DIS!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Forgot to add...Diane, I hope your Dr's appt goes well! :)

Donna!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

<center>
mickey25.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DS!</center>

Can I lick the spoon??? :)

Originally posted by helenabear
LOL :teeth: You are so funny... Gail, you do like math riddles, don't you??? I just found a great one for tomorrow :p

Please, please, please no math riddles!!!!!!!!!

well we obviously know that Carol HAS lost her mind!!!!

NO MATH!!!

somebody pm me a clue....oh heck, whoever gets it just send me the answer...I'm not proud!!!!!!!!

LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter