• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

Well, I for one, really LIKE this rather General yet Presidentially strong riddle.

And Squishy votes for this one too.

I guess the "i"s have it.

Take a better look at it and seperate these from the remainder.

eyes.jpg

Then when we ask "How're you?" you will be able to answer happily!

Okay. I think I have it now. This one was too hard. I think my mind may be going! Thanks for all the hints. pm on the way.

Here you go, Merry!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Thank you very much to my CB friends for the hints. It was getting a little breezy in just my dunce cap.

Shamrock Bunch!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

<center>WONDERFUL to hear from you and a big riddle
WELCOME!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)</center>

Originally posted by Breezy_Carol
Hey, I am NOT in anyone's dunce cap.

Tee Hee, I didn't even notice that!

I will be riddleing in the morning, we are driving out at noonish.

I hope we don't have another hidden word puzzle, cause I need to hone my math skills so as i can figure out how much money I winn when its 3700 nickels!

Woo Hoo, I am the big time gambler, aren't I????

Great news! The roofers decided to show up today. The contractor's foreman said he thought he should go work for the roofers though, 'cuz they didn't start until 10 and went home at 3:30!:rolleyes:

Good evening riddlers.

Remember when this thread used to die a natural death every afternoon.

Am I losing my mind? I thought I posted here earlier in a sneaky try for LPP. Why is it when I try for LPP, everyone is awake and competing against me, and then other nights, someone can post at 8:30 pm and get them?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter