• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

Still confused on today's riddle....

I always reply above the prior PM, and I hate that when I try to add smilies, they end up at the bottom.:confused:

Prayers and PD for mickey's mom and glo's DD!

Bernie - congrats on your team - that's excellent! Have you ever visited PNC Park? I would love for you to come and visit those of us in Pittsburgh. I might even have a connection or two to get you some good seats at a Pirate game!;) :p

Anyone here taking their kids to work with them today? My DH is taking DS to work with him at Fisher-Scientific. They have a fantastic program for kids 9 and up. I was going to take DD with me, but I have a lot to do today for next week's payroll. I know she would sit there the whole time and talk away and I wouldn't be able to concentrate.:rolleyes: At least she got to go with me last year.

Have a great day!

Monring Riddle Meister and Fellow Riddlers!

Bernie---great kickin'!!!!

Diane, that stinks about the roofers! I was looking at your new pics last night. It has to be hard to see it and just be waiting for that new roof!

Mickey--you're family is still in my prayers.

I've taken the week off this week to catch up on sleep and rest my voice. I was sick the week before we went to WDW and I have a big part in our Choir's Easter Cantata this Sunday. I was petrified I was going to lose my voice, but Sunday is almost here and I'm finally feeling back to normal!

Have a great day all!

Good Morning to all the riddle groupies!

He WAS the 34th, Bernie!

Nice breakfast spot Bernie, I recognized the Keweenaw Peninsula immediately! (Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice or If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look around you! ;)

Continued good thoughts for your family Mickey!

And as for that certain poll, I was going to post What ladies? but of course I knew better;) You're ALL ladies on the DIS & we love you! ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by yepod

And as for that certain poll, I was going to post What ladies? but of course I knew better;) You're ALL ladies on the DIS & we love you! ;) ;) ;)
Well, aren't you in a good mood today!:D

Time to go "do dogs". Have a great day folk! I hope I get time to run out to the new place to see the roofers ( if they decide to show up today :rolleyes: ).

Good morning all!! I hope you all are having a great day!

Diane, I was thinking like you were too... cherries were the only ones out of those listed that I don't peel... but most people I know don't do that so I picked banana instead ;)

Bernie, sounds like a great start to the season!! I hope it ends well for you all too!

L6, we are looking into refinancing as well. Another thing I guess I need to bug DH about again :eek:

I always reply above the text in a PM. I do not like responding below much myself. I think I do it this way because I prefer to see the newest first and hate having to scroll just to get to the message. Also that is how e-mail works here so I just go with it. Now sometimes PMs will get so long that we break them up into paragraphs and quote what the person said. After a quote like that, I will reply beneath, but that is only if I am addressing a specific quote. I hope that made sense.

Valerie, that is promising news about your mom being able to move like that. Also glad that your dad saw her last night too. I hope that all was taken care of by the surgery as well. Continued prayers for your mom during her recovery and for you and your family as well.

Morning KimRaye! Good to see you here :)

Glo, again wishing Kassie all the best today with her surgery.

Cyn, those Dilberts are just cracking me up :teeth:

Lars, I was thinking the same about John there ;)

Well I had better get to work. I am going to a bridal shop again today. Yesterday was for my sister's dress fitting (one left) and today is for a friend looking for a wedding dress. I love weddings, always such a happy event :)

only 3 more posts Lars.

*see I told you all she talks waaaaaay too much***

What profound words of wisdom will you grace us with for your 4000 post??

At Whispering Pines, they call this a ketchup post! :)

CRB!
<marquee direction=left>
leftypants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Elaine!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

LK!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Stephanie (and Pat!)
sartpants.gif
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Sis!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Well for 3998 all you're getting is.........
Nanny..nanny..doo-doo
bootyshake.gif

I am not talking to you anymore!!!

LK - great point about the smilies going to the bottom!! That is a real irritation!! And you've got me going Hmmmmmmmmmmmm about PNC Park! That's definitely within a weekend's drive from here!

Have fun at the wedding shop, Elaine! I'm at the point in my life where I'm between weddings. My kids are too young and all of my siblings and friends are already hitched! I'm in no real hurry for the kids to start either...:)

Diane - I hope the roofers show!!!

Glad your feeling better, CRB - BREAK A LEG! :)

John! Man - you're throwing Latin around this morning!!!! All I remember is Vine, vidi, vici and dominus vobiscum. :)

LK - I'm officially a contractor (everyone in my company is) at the plant I work at - they don't allow us to bring our kids in...:(

I don't believe it.

I need to hop in the shower and get ready to go for a walk....talk to you all later.

LK..I answered your post about the prom issue with my own version...AND...I found one of my junior prom pictures..... LOL....

Good morning everyone! I think I might have figured out the riddle - so PM sent.

I hope everything goes well for Kassie this morning glo.

Valerie glad to hear your mom seems to be doing okay. What a strain that must be to have restrictions like that.

Nothing to contribute on the ballpark discussion. I just measure the quality by the availability and abundance of beer! :p :rolleyes:

I type at the top of replies in PM's. If someone sends me one though that they have started by typing BELOW the original quotes... then I just follow suit.

Credit Man!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Hey Lars - thanks for butting in!!!! :p :p :p

With that, my friends, I'm off!

Have a WONDERFUL day!

I am....

rootin',
tootin',
commutin'...:)
an50.gif
</marquee>

Bernie.. have no clue on the riddle...I did not read through everyone's posts here on the thread but if you need help finding a close hotel to Fenway...pm me and I will ask Tom.. I know there use to be a few on Commonwealth Avenue...but I am not sure if they are still there......you can always stay in the Copley Sq. area and T it over...can be a little pricey.. Let me know.. Hugs., M

Good Morning OK and the Corral

It took me forever to get to the end of the thread today. Dog wants out, dog wants in,.... So, my pants are already here.

Thanks for LPP. I went to bed early last night so that was a real surprise.

I also peel apples so it took me a while to get yesterday WHY even after I knew it was BANANAS.

Val, hope your mother's recovery is uneventful and quick.

Glo, hope Kassie pulls through without a problem too.

I reply above the message in the PM. Althought, if the other person responds below, I will follow their lead.

Now let me go see what those Angels are up to.

Good morning all! I have no idea what the answer is to today's riddle, and judging by the clues this might be another case of it being a toughie for Canadians.

Good news on your soccer team Bernie! I hope that the rest of the season goes as well.

Glo, I'll say a prayer that everything goes well for Kassie today.

Mickey, I'm glad that your Dad got to see your Mom last night. I bet the night was easier for both of them after that.

Glad you're feeling better CRB! good luck this weekend.

I have to go and decorate a cake for the cake raffle at the school fun fair tonight, and then I'll probably be there most of the day. Have a good one everyone!

Good morning everyone! :) I would love to see a game at Fenway someday also :) I dunno, may be something strange will happen this year as the Cubs are in first place also:D I always have pulled for the Red Sox to shake that curse, similar to the Cubs curse of that darn Billy goat:mad:

PM being sent :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter