• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riddle me this!

Good morning...

no clue even with clues on today's riddle! BUT...I protest yesterday's! I think more than just those bananas need to be peeled to be eaten!!! UNFAIR, UNFAIR!!! (Trying for the sympathy vote!) By the way, Bernie, what were some of the alternates for yesterday or the daily doubles??

Mickey, glad to hear how things went...you and your family are in my thoughts...and Glo, hope that everything goes well today...

Diane...no roofers!!! How annoying that must be!!

When you are all talking of the SOX, I think of the Chicago White Sox...the team I love to watch...but that's not the team you mean, is it? Doesn't take much to confuse an old lady!!!

No info on Baltimore hotels.

Glo - take extra care today, and PD for a good easy surgery.

Mickey65, hugs for you and mom and dad, I hope recovery is easy and complete.

I have huge news inside me that is trying to bust out, I can't say yet or I will jinx it, but I am practicing my happy dance.

Bernie, you amaze me, playing soccer and keeping up with the kids. I would love your enerygy.

Diane, I feel for you. I am still wating for someone to comeback and remove a tree (10 years and 5 years, different states). What is with people. Pete (DH) is a flooring contractor, mostly on the side right now, and ALWAYS follows up, no matter how many things are going on. He hates when others don't.

Gotta go have the annual xray (ladies only) in an hour, so gotta scoot. Have fun figuring this riddle out, I will check in from work later. Here's a clue for my secret, I don't care if they don't want meto DIS from my desk...............

Good morning gang, PM sent.

I LIKE the riddle, but I like word games in GENERAL.

I just got off my 10 minute commute to work, I'm going to miss it when we finally move and I have a longer one. Thank goodness we have such a great INTERSTATE system.

Good morning riddlers. I have a lot to do today, but I'm sitting here DISing instead. I'll have to get busy pretty soon.

I've read the clues and I'm still clueless. I do much better with the math ones. :p I'll keep thinking.

Another catch-up post!

Kathy!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Patrick!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Alan!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Donna!
sartpants.gif
banms.gif
</marquee>

Fishbone†
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Gail!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

I think I got it, I think I got it!!!!

Tee Hee, at work and dising, and I am happy!!!

I've already used this one once today but...

Donna's pants addition is udderly charming, and it has such appeal!

Originally posted by alabamaalan
I've already used this one once today but...

Donna's pants addition is udderly charming, and it has such appeal!

Darn, I wish it wasn't a red x box. Guess I have to wait till I get home to see it.

Oh it's just a picture of a dancer. She's quite a hoofer actually. She's very talented; I was mooved!

Hey guys we are back. Surgery went well, and they said it looks like it is not anything to be worried about. They were able to sew her up from the inside so scar will be small. She was a wreck, and so wasn't I to be honest. She is bummed she can not swim for a few weeks, but she is glad to have if off. Thanks so much for the good thoughts...I appreciate it very much.

Ok, now I need some pity hints...Please?
I have no clue :(

Originally posted by alabamaalan
Oh it's just a picture of a dancer. She's quite a hoofer actually. She's very talented; I was mooved!

Alan - I think you've milked that joke enough already!

Squishbone! ;)
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Squishbone would say thank you, but she has no manners...... but I know she appreciates it.
:p :p :p

Cubs in first place?

Wintry weather still gripping many of us?

Hmmmm.....could be that it's cold down under....

maybe this will be the year of the Cubs, Patrick! :)

Mahsha - thanks for the offer! If we do get this trip going, I'll be sure to drop you a line!

Glo - that's very good news! Thanks for the update! I know you must be breathing easier! :)

Hey Merry! There are a few clues scattered throughout the riddle! Good luck! :)

Alan - Hoof more fun with that, if you cud. :) (By the way, I'd give your puns five stars!)

Tell Squishy she's welcome, Fishbone†!!! :p :p

Marsha - I love to play. Hope your visit to the docs went well. :)

Forget my pants for today. I guess you just need to send me a dunce cap. :rolleyes: I still don't get it and I've read all the clues several times. I'm sure I'll kick myself when I see the answer tomorrow.

I wanna *see* the pants addition!!! All I'm gettin' is the dreaded red x! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter