• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Swap- If you are a little confused.. (Formally 1 week topic)

Diana Lyn said:
Hang on--I'm running downstairs to put another load of laundry in, so give me 5 minutes!!

It was 10 MST so that's noon EST. I'm hating the time difference!

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up.

oh my goodness the minutes seem like hours !!! Michelle

OK, this is making me crazy! I have to go to a friend's house for lunch at 12, but of course I told her I would be late...but I didn't tell her why!! She would think I'm crazy! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Franne
18 more minutes!

Hmmm, I think there's really a captive audience with this one.....

Would anyone like to buy some doughnuts, coffee, peanuts, cotton candy, hot dogs, popcorn, etc.,? ( I bet I could make some money for my upcoming trip real quick with all of ya'll standing around and waiting here! ;) )

You know she's drinking her coffee & eating her breakfast - or at least trying - between guffaws reading all our posts! :teeth:

She's enjoying tormenting us I tell you! :rotfl:

Disneyland_emily said:
Okay so I was joking about sleeping past it- Didnt think I'd cut it that close ;)

I'm here- I'm here :) -em

Yah!!! Em is up. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Of course right at this very moment I need to use the little girls room, but I'm not budging from this desk. :teeth:

Cyndi princess:

Oh I'm glad I checked! We don't change times here in Indy and I got confused as to the time in Utah! I was an hour behind, I wouldn't have been on until an hour later!! That would have been SAD! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter