• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride Swap- If you are a little confused.. (Formally 1 week topic)

Disneyland_emily said:
Yes and No-

This is how I plan it to work-
10 am "Ride Swap: Signups" topic will appear and signups begin
10:02 "Ride Swap: Team Imagine" topic will appear

Please signup on the Signup topic- as soon as I see it I will double post it to both topics. Once you appear in the Team topic choose your topic- I *hope* to be within 1-2 minutes of posted esp for the first 1-2 hours- So once you post to the Signups please hang around for a few minutes and have fun with that refresh button as I *hope* to be on top of things-

Once Team Imagine fills Team Believe will launch with the same rules

I feel like I'm on the Apprentice all of a sudden!
:hyper:
Run SEABiscuit, RUN!

scrapperjill said:
Hey...is that 10am EST? Just wanted to know when to keep an eye for the post. :cool1:

I'm glad someone from the East asked! My blonde hair wouldn't allow me to figure that out!
I can't wait to get started! Just give me any assignment, any ride! I explained this swap to my crop members and they think it is too cool! Thanks for including all of us newbies! :bounce:

Oh ya'll thought newbies were invited??? Opps- Didnt I mention it was for 5+ swaps completed Swappers only? My bad..... :rolleyes1

Okay Okay before I get skewerd- I was just :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Kidding!

Okay this is wayyyyy more fun than it should be... :angel:

I was already starting to panic this morning! I tried to log in just to look around & couldn't get on The DIS AGAIN!!!!

Being one of those people who couldn't get on over the weekend, I immediately started looking for email addresses so I could beg someone on this board to sign me up. (Yeah, I know it won't be for a couple hours, but I really want to do this one!) I couldn't believe I didn't have any!

I'm so relieved that it's working again. I must need to find other interests. ;) :blush: :rotfl:

Yes, of course!!

My GS is in the den watching Nickelodeon, and he should be at preschool by now.... :blush:

Maybe we should have a swap for those in the Eastern & Central time zones to start at 10EDT/9CT & another for those in Mountain & Pacific to start at 10Mtn/9PT! :rotfl: That way no one would have to wait more than an hour. ;)

well I'm headed for work....I'll check when I get home. :badpc:

I wonder if she's having crazy dreams about people pounding on her door or something! :rotfl:

She's probably reading everything!!! Em . . . we're all here . . . you can post it now if you want!!! :cheer2:

Am I missing something or isn't it an hour late? I thought it was 10:00 EST? It's after 11:00 EST right now. Oh well, i'm here waiting, can't wait to join in! :banana:

disneyfreakjackie said:
She's probably reading everything!!! Em . . . we're all here . . . you can post it now if you want!!! :cheer2:

Hang on--I'm running downstairs to put another load of laundry in, so give me 5 minutes!!

It was 10 MST so that's noon EST. I'm hating the time difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter