Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Disneyland_emily said:
MAIL CALL-

Piratesmate I received yours today- I LOVE the paper piecing! Great Job!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

You're just being nice! Are you sure they even qualify as paper piecing??? :confused3 LOL I thought they were marginally okay...they're made of paper and there are several pieces to it. Somehow I'm just not sure. ;) The one thing I know, though, is I will never do another! (At least not for a swap times 24!)

Update:

Update:
I am missing only 3 packages for each group- So nice job everyone! I am sad to say this swap won't end before I leave as atleast 1 person isnt mailing till atleast Monday and well I leave tuesday AM... But everything else is ready to go so assuming they all arrive when I'm gone they will be mailed on Fri the 22nd-

-em

Emily - I was cleaning off my scrap table and noticed I had a journal box left on it EEEKS -- if you happen to be one short please short me (its haunded mansion) cause I do have it !!! Thanks Hope you have a great vacation !!! Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Emily - I was cleaning off my scrap table and noticed I had a journal box left on it EEEKS -- if you happen to be one short please short me (its haunded mansion) cause I do have it !!! Thanks Hope you have a great vacation !!! Michelle

Michelle you sound like me! ;) As I was cleaning up my work area after shipping off my swap stuff I found - not one, but seven extra paper piecings! :faint: :confused3 I'm sure, though, that these were just extra...both DD & I checked all the bags before shipping.

If you had any idea how I struggled with those stupid paper piecings :scared1: ...well you'd understand why I'm :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I can't wait to see everybody's work! :teeth: And I'm glad you had a wonderful trip, Emily! ::yes::

yes Em hopefully you can post a trip report when you get time. I would love to hear how it was.. Michelle

Pirates-- HOLY 7 !! all that extra work you did .. I can't wait to see how they came out.

Glad you had a great time Em. Love the picture with the snoring Lego Man. They don't have him anymore here @ DTD....:(

Hello Just making sure Emily has gotten all the packages at last count before her trip she was missing 2 or 3 .. I need my stuff want to get going while my trip is still fresh in my head !!! I am dying to see everyones work !!! Michelle

Nope- One group is missing 2 and the other group is missing one (One is a both groups one)

Both were supposed to be in by the time I got back from vacation and in the fact thats been almost a week my patience has grown very thin... If I have not received the packages by this Friday I'm giving up and mailing everything else out-

-em

I'm sorry this has been so much trouble. If you still don't get the packages in, I'm fine to go ahead and mail them out. I appreciate all the work you've put into organizing and putting up with all of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter