Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Disneyland_emily said:
Twigs- M(&^$ Jungle Trek is good-

This is all 4 parks swap- Just a taster for the specific parks swaps that'll start later this summer-

Once this team fills there will be another team- If that doesnt fill with New Kids (not already Ride Swapping) Iwill ask for volunteers to do both teams- but I want to give everyone a chance to play once first :)

-em

So "Mom" does that mean I can take a break for the little girls room ? :bounce:

Cyndi princess:

Okay I'll take Dumbo for my ride...jennz.

Can I sign up for Fran too? She wanted Tomorrowland Raceway...I think she left before the second thread was posted...if that's still available please sign her up!!

Thanks for taking care of this Em - you must have a ton of patience!! I have to walk away from the computer now... ;)

Thanks Em ! I wanted to be sure I understood correctly .. keeping Haunted Mansion. So later this summer I should look for a MK swap/ Epcot swap/ MGM swap and AK swap ..

Cyndi- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You've got several hours I think

Jennz- That works- I got a little creative with Franne's but its in essance the same topic ;)

Exactly Bigsis -I think we planned it to start about August/Sep and you'll see a swap for each park about 2 months apart :) They are totally fun-

Everyone double check the main post up ^^^ to make sure everything is right :)

-em

This is my first swap - I might need a little guidance thanks for being so good about the questions. Michelle

Thats been chosen- Whats your 2nd choice (Now if this was a DL Swap- Id give ya Alice in Wonderland but WDW doesnt have that...)

Oh...I didn't see it in any of the threads....I didn't look at the list at the very start. :guilty: I guess I'll take...The tree of Life? ....and if not that How about either Space Mountian, Jungle Cruise or Tower of Terror?

AWW!!! too many things to pick from.

The tree of life if it's okay.

Hey Em, you're going to be sick of me! When I came over here to sign up for a theme, I'd already forgotten what I said on the other thread. (Senior moment) So I signed up here for Festival of the Lion King. Can you please change me to that? Thanks!

Are the two swaps going to cover different rides and attractions? In other words, if something is chosen in swap Imagine, will it be used for swap Believe or not?

Sorry about this but I'm getting soooo Confussed. :crazy: Quick question...I signed up for Box-n-Tag...now is that one journaling box and one tag..or is it something else? I see Journaling boxes and tags listed seperatly on the main sign up list....so I just want to make sure I'm straightned out before I get started.

Also bear with me...I have NEVER been to WDW :blush:

Pirates Mate- I just noticed that- I'm on the way to change it-

Sweet Maxine- Everything is fair game for Team Believe so I bet a lot of things will be repeated- Which is what I want to happen-I will be creating a "standby" line for those in Imagine that want to be in both but its not guarenteed- I want everyone to have a chance to participate but I also might need people to fill it- It'll be a waiting game for a day or two :)

Box n Tag is just a combo of both- So itd be one tag and one box per person and its all good for not going to WDW :)

Anything else ;)

Disneyland_emily said:
Pirates Mate- I just noticed that- I'm on the way to change it-.........Anything else ;)

Thanks! And since you ask...What's "The Parking Lot"??? ;) Is that the Tomorrowland Raceway? Then what's the "Indy Speedway"? :confused3

Well Indy Speedway/Tomorrowland Raceway/Autopia are all the same and was already chosen and so I gave her the next best thing that was available that ws as close to the speedway as possible

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter