Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Mine says the parking lot?? I wanted the Tomorrowland Raceway, (the cars in tomorrowland) Thanks!

I just read the thread...should have done that first! :rolleyes1 When I posted to the other thread, I left after that, because my whole day didn't start until AFTER I posted...lol
Boy Em, you have your hands full with this HUGE swap! Thanks so much for organizing this for us, you're great!! :grouphug:
Franne

Not a prob- Do ya have a 2nd choice :)

But come on.. The more ya think about it its a ride.... or atleast an adventure :)

Its actually been fun and I think all the loose ends have been taken care of :D

-em

How about Test Track?

I don't know, I'm seeing lots of rides I've never heard of. Of course we've only been to MK & Epcot once. I guess I'm more familiar with Disneyland.

Jeanne

Test Track works :)

There are still lots of "both coasts" rides left to choose- Like Tower of Terror, Thunder, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, Soarin' etc

-em

Em, if it would be better for someone, I can switch to Jungle Cruise as my theme. That would fit in with someone who has only been to DL or has only been to WDW. It's an oldie, but a goodie. :goodvibes

Okay, let me think about it for a few minutes. Is there something like RnR Coaster at DL that it could be used by the DL only folks? I've only been once, and it was about 14 years ago, so I can't remember too much about DL.

Depends how you do it- Anything Music orianted would be very versatile I know I used the last Coaster pieces for something 50s oriantated I did so I wouldnt worry too much plus who knows what the future brings :)

-em

Okay, I'll do RnR Coaster for this swap, and maybe catch Jungle Cruise on the one that's coming up.

I would like to do Splash Mountain or Mickey's Philharmonic (if that counts as a ride?)

I had a great plan for Typhoon Lagoon, specifically Shark Reef. I now understand it to be in the 4 parks. So if it is the 4 parks only, I would like Big Thunder Mountain (1st) or Jungle Cruise (2nd).

Ok didn't see this until after I posted on the other one. I still want to do Buz lightyear if that is OK and I would like Group A-Frames and Group B Photo mates.

Are these openings (for frames in group A or photo mats in group B?)?
It kinda looks like the Team Imagine (ignore for now) thread they are closed. Let me know because I'll sign up for this group. (on waiting list) I just can decide on the ride.
Checked out my new LSS...Sssoo excited about new Disney stuff! Premade shakers and everything! The little fold out books are cute but expensive for a swap! I'm can't wait to start! :banana:

Just a few questions - this is my first swap and i hope i picked the right items for a newbie - I have borders and journaling boxes which are each 2 each per person, do I make them all the same? and what exactly is double matted - is it the actual journaling box on top of say colored cardstock ? and my last question is do the journaling boxes need to have lines (other then CM lined paper I have not seen it in any or my LSS stores) Ok TIA for the answers. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter