Ride Swap -- TEAM IMAGINE--

Sure go right ahead :)

Okay Ya'll I am off to the kickoff at DL so play nice without me- I'll be back Sat night

If anything really horrible happens- Take pictures :)

-em

christinadei said:
Becky, I think you'll be happy you stayed in the end. I think that you'll end up loving the paper piecings and end up doing them for yourself all the time. All Emily did, was force you to learn something new and fun ;) (I only say this because I didn't get stuck with paper piecings :teeth: )

Chrstine,

I've have done them before so that is why I know its a PAIN, but I have something up my sleve (a surprise) that will work and won't be as crazy for me with 24 of them do.

PigletsPal said:
Chrstine,

I've have done them before so that is why I know its a PAIN, but I have something up my sleve (a surprise) that will work and won't be as crazy for me with 24 of them do.

Can you share that something up your sleeve? I have paper piecings too, and I've never done them before! PM me if you'd like to share your secret. I think I can use it at this point!

PigletsPal said:
Chrstine,

Oops. sorry. But a surprise? :Pinkbounc Yay, can't wait to find out what it is. Hope it's easier for you to do! I've never done paper piecings, but they look cool.

Just a question as this is my first swap - I have borders and journaling boxes - should it someplace say the name of my attraction ( I have Haunted Mansion ) either on the border or the journaling box or both? Thanks Michelle

Doesnt need to- Personally I prefer them not to because they can be more versitile but others prefer it so do what you feel is best-

-em

Half way done with this swap and hope to finish by Mon or Tues then it on to the next swap group if I just can fine those darn sm Buzz stickers, and I thought this would be the harder of the 2 swaps.........LOL

OK everyone, I know that the borders are to be 11" but there has been some talk about wanting them 12". I would like to do what works for everyone, so if I make them 12" with the top and bottom 1/2" plain (to cut off for smaller pages) will that work for everyone? Let me know soon! These are driving me crazy and I keep making one and not liking it, hopefully soon I will figure out what to do. They need to be to Emily by the 25th or mailed at that time?

Well, I use 12x12 - but whatever works for everyone is fine with me. :)

And as far as I know, we're supposed to have our things to Emily by the 25th.

I would prefer they stay at the 11" so that I can make the change if I prefer.

Cyndi princess:

I don't care about the size-

And I would LOVE to have it BY the 25th- I leave on the 12th and if this swap is like previous we'll be hitting it right near that date...

-em

I would love 12 x 12 and the plan you mentioned sounds like it would work 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11. Thanks for asking :cool1:

Jeanne

If the majority want 12x12 that's fine. Angelmom if it is possible could you leave mine without the two peices attached to each other ( the matting ). That way I can cut it down to size and will still have an edge on each end. If that is possible.

Cyndi princess:

I have borders too and they are all finished at 11 inches. (I have a 12x12 book too) I hope they work for everyone. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter