Rider Swap DAS and FP and a big party

Rschall

Can’t wait to go back!
Hello everyone :)

We are going to WDW this coming May and our Fastpass day is coming up soon

We will have a disability card most likely as well as a three year old

I am wondering how to best schedule our Fastpasses. We will be traveling with my partner's mother who will only be able to go to the parks in the morning for a few hours

I expect we will take some of the kids back at night (14, 10 and 3) Or one of us will?

Any tips on how to use rider swap and disability card with Fastpass? I want to ensure my partner's mother has an enjoyable morning yet make sure that the kids get to ride more rides in the evening

We will probably have the park hoppers

Who has the DAS? That would impact your plans because they would have to go on the rides you use it on.

Who has the DAS? That would impact your plans because they would have to go on the rides you use it on.

Yes right of course :) The disability card would be for my partner's mother. This is assuming we get one. She can only stay at the parks for a few hours in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter