RIP President Bush

May you rest in peace with your lovely wife Barbara and your daughter. You are together now. So BLESSED for Barbara and George to raise such a close family, a model of family for all. :goodvibesThank you for your loyal service to our country.::yes::

Last edited:
I had great respect for him and Barbara, both had class. I felt so sorry for him when Barbara passed.

Back in Junior High when he was running for President he came to down and had a "run" and gave out free shirts that said "I jogged with George Bush" he got in trouble for the shirts since the Election Commission said he was giving away something of "value" - give me a break. But none the less I put it in a zip lock back and have it stored. I wonder if it's worth anything ;)

I had great respect for him and Barbara, both had class. I felt so sorry for him when Barbara passed.

Me too. We were actually in D.C. on vacation when it happened.

Back in Junior High when he was running for President he came to town and had a "run" and gave out free shirts that said "I jogged with George Bush"

That's kind of neat.

Dancing again with Barbara. RIP.

CNN just showed the follow-up newspaper cartoon to this one:

5ad8db1382910.image.jpg

...but I can't find it on line yet. It shows him arriving in his air force jet, and walking with the two of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter