River of Light FastPass Question

Brendan Glynn

Earning My Ears
I will be selecting FastPasses for our party in about a week for a trip to Magic Kingdom in April. Given the fact I will be limited in the number of FastPasses I can select, I was wondering if it is worth it to use one for the River of Light at Animal Kingdom or not. I know I will be restricted in getting other FastPasses during the day. Thoughts and suggestions?

I will be selecting FastPasses for our party in about a week for a trip to Magic Kingdom in April. Given the fact I will be limited in the number of FastPasses I can select, I was wondering if it is worth it to use one for the River of Light at Animal Kingdom or not. I know I will be restricted in getting other FastPasses during the day. Thoughts and suggestions?
I would try to snag one closer to the show. It's a night show and you're limiting your choice of a 4th fp+ once your first three are finished. That's my plan.

I would not use a FP for RoL as one of my preselected ones.

It's usually very easy to grab as a 4th FP.

Also not that just because you have a FP for it, you'll still want to arrive early to grab a spot. Fantasmic and RoL, if you do standby/FP/or dining, I still recommend getting there at least 45 min ahead of showtime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter