Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Hey, isn't it almost time to drag that stale old top of the cake out of the freezer? :confused3

Hey, isn't it almost time to drag that stale old top of the cake out of the freezer? :confused3
:sad2: What!...And disturb the bodies they keep in there!?!
Matt2.jpg

Actually, Rob ate that the week after the wedding and replaced it with a cheese log so Scott wouldn't notice :rolleyes1

The you what is gonna hit the fan over there in not very long.

Have you not been paying attention?

We didn't freeze the top layer. And we celebrate our anniversary in June the way we always have, despite having the party last September.

:headache: I'm sure I've explained all of this before . . . .

I too have been lurking over the past 2 days and have enjoyed every minute of it. Your ceremony honeymoon and family are all beautiful.

We too have dashcunds. Minnie and Jack.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my pups.
000_0039-1.jpg

100_9431-1.jpg

100_9427-1.jpg

100_9254-1.jpg

I too have been lurking over the past 2 days and have enjoyed every minute of it. Your ceremony honeymoon and family are all beautiful.

We too have dashcunds. Minnie and Jack.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my pups.
000_0039-1.jpg

100_9431-1.jpg

100_9427-1.jpg

100_9254-1.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it!

Cute dogs!:thumbsup2

I adore adore adore this thread and I am so very sorry that I just found it! Ack!

Congrats to the two of you and what a wonderful wedding. So jealous that I didn't think about this for our wedding 3 years ago.

You two are a fabulous couple and I wish you both continued happiness!

Jennifer

I love this thread!!!! <3 <3 I'll let you know when I make it to the end! ha!

I'm glad you were enjoying it. But apparently you got lost and never made it to the end? :confused3 I can see how that'd happen. This thread certainly got hijacked enough times! :rotfl2:

I adore adore adore this thread and I am so very sorry that I just found it! Ack!

Congrats to the two of you and what a wonderful wedding. So jealous that I didn't think about this for our wedding 3 years ago.

You two are a fabulous couple and I wish you both continued happiness!

Jennifer

We made someone jealous? HOW COOL! :yay:

Glad that you liked reading my insanity. :dance3:

Ok so I am just starting to read your TR so forgive me for jumping in so late. But I have to say this. If you and Scott are ever considering having a family, keep me in mind I will be available in a few months. OMG! Too funny but what a great start to a wonderful Ceremony. I can't wait to read it all the way though. :thumbsup2

Ok so I am just starting to read your TR so forgive me for jumping in so late. But I have to say this. If you and Scott are ever considering having a family, keep me in mind I will be available in a few months. OMG! Too funny but what a great start to a wonderful Ceremony. I can't wait to read it all the way though. :thumbsup2

Oh heck no! We barely manage to keep Tolliver the Doxie in line. Actual human children are out of the question! :scared:

Glad you've enjoyed reading along though! :thumbsup2

Wow. Talk about a blast from the past. Wally posted that over a year ago! :rotfl2:

I had almost managed to block it from my memory, too. Thanks for bringing it back up. :headache:

tums.jpg

Sorry that repeated on you. :rotfl:

Damn!

This year has gone by FAST!

I can't believe that the Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding was a year ago today! Before I start getting "Happy Anniversary" messages, let me remind you all that we still celebrate our anniversary on June 4th, the day of our first date.

And so much has changed in the past year!

What is it, two . . . or three more states allow gay marriage than did last year. :banana: Of course both California and Florida have passed amendments that ban gay marriages since then, as well. :sad2: Still, it seems that we're making progress, but the battle for equality will continue to be a hard-fought one. We hope to someday make our Big Fat Gay Disney Marriage a legal one in Florida. That will be a happy day, also. And when we can legally marry . . . we'll change the date we celebrate as our anniversary. :woohoo:

On a more personal level, Scott and I are so happy we did the whole Disney Wedding thing. No regrets. It was totally worth it. I'd recommend it to anyone who's thinking of it. So much fun! The Disney Fairy Tale Wedding folks were all so wonderful! The thought of our big day still brings big smiles to everyone who was there.

The only real downer is that the Adventurers Club is still closed. (and was the subject of my blog yesterday) We still really miss it, and it looks like it's going to be stripped of all artifacts starting this week so that they can be used for the new Adventurers Club restaurant at Disneyland Hong Kong. It's a criminally insane mistake to do so, as far as I'm concerned, but clearly Disney doesn't care what I think on that subject.

So here we are. A year later. But it still seems like only yesterday.

And Scott's Still With you? :confused3
Go figure.:rolleyes:
Can't he find the door?
:lmao:

Wow! A year already?! It truly did fly by, didn't it.

It's great to know that you have no regrets for having had the wedding ceremony. ::yes::

So then, are you and Scott planning on a trip to DHK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter