Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

So then, are you and Scott planning on a trip to DHK?

Not in the foreseeable future.

We never went to the club strictly to see the artifacts. The entertainment was what drew us in.

The Hong Kong Adventurers Club will be an in-park restaurant (possibly counter service). It's not even worthy of the name, in my opinion.

Oh Yeahh!
Happy Anniversary Honey! :flower3:

I plumb forgot - I blew right out of my little blonde head. :upsidedow

So any wanton debauchery planned to commemorate the Big day?
Or maybe dinner? ;)

So any wanton debauchery planned to commemorate the Big day?
Or maybe dinner? ;)

Scott's actually got a night without a rehearsal or a performance for the first time in the past two weeks.

So tonight will be dinner at home. :woohoo:

I'll be attempting a french onion risotto while Scott's in charge of grilling the steaks. Whoever has time, get's to prep the green beans. A bottle of wine, and a DVR full of shows we need to catch up on. Should be great.

The only thing I need to worry about besides dinner, Scott, & Tolliver, is a new blog post, and that shouldn't take much time.

Dessert!
Dessert!
Dessert!
:eek:
Don't forget dessert!

Something with frosting for licking! :rolleyes1

So, I got a message from our friend Renee who officiated our ceremony for us.

She also officiated the ceremony for David and Ian (the couple from the U.K. that met at Disney while working on the International program) last week.

Disney was impressed with her, and they've asked her to be added as a proferred vendor. That mean's they'll put her on the list of officiants that the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings team gives to couples as they book as suggestions. When Scott and I booked (way back in June of 2007) we asked which of the officiants on the list would perform a gay wedding, and they only had one who would do it. We never got around to calling that person, because Renee offered to officiate for us the next night when we saw her at the club. So now gay and lesbian couples have at least two options on the official suggestions from Disney! :woohoo:

We're so happy for her!

Dessert!
Dessert!
Dessert!
:eek:
Don't forget dessert!

Something with frosting for licking! :rolleyes1

Actually, I hadn't thought about dessert (how unlike me!)

:scratchin

:idea:

Maybe it's time to break down and retrieve the last box of Girl Scout Cookies (thin mints) from the freezer.

Actually, I hadn't thought about dessert (how unlike me!)

:scratchin

:idea:

Maybe it's time to break down and retrieve the last box of Girl Scout Cookies (thin mints) from the freezer.

No. :sad2:
At least go to some great bakery and get something special.

Happy Anniversary Rob!!!
Did you get your Disney button????? :lmao:

(I sensed that both Rob and Mike snickered over my prominently displayed Anniversary pin)

Happy Anniversary Rob!!!
Did you get your Disney button????? :lmao:

(I sensed that both Rob and Mike snickered over my prominently displayed Anniversary pin)

We did NOT snicker! I don't care when you celebrate your anniversary. I wouldn't care if you want to wear the anniversary button on one ta, and the just married button on the other ta, and the birthday button on your butt.

No, we didn't get the anniversary button this week. We celebrate our anniversary in June. And that's gay days so we just wear red.

Did you know that the closest DQ to our house is 26 miles and at least a half our drive away?

:rotfl2:

Okay Okay! Never mind. :rolleyes:
Cupid Out!
CUPID.gif

We did NOT snicker! I don't care when you celebrate your anniversary. I wouldn't care if you want to wear the anniversary button on one ta, and the just married button on the other ta, and the birthday button on your butt.

No, we didn't get the anniversary button this week. We celebrate our anniversary in June. And that's gay days so we just wear red.

You may not have snickered but I do believe you tittered. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter