• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary!
I have been reading here and there for awhile and I just wanted to post and say that I have greatly enjoyed your story and that I wish you much happiness and success in your wedded lives. DH and I have been married for almost 20.
Thank you for posting such wonderful photos also.
Rita

PS~ We are owned by a standard long haired black and tan dachsie named Padfoot. Here's to fellow dachsie people!

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary!
I have been reading here and there for awhile and I just wanted to post and say that I have greatly enjoyed your story and that I wish you much happiness and success in your wedded lives. DH and I have been married for almost 20.
Thank you for posting such wonderful photos also.
Rita

PS~ We are owned by a standard long haired black and tan dachsie named Padfoot. Here's to fellow dachsie people!

Glad you enjoyed it.:thumbsup2

"Padfoot" huh? A Doxie owner and a Harry Potter fan! :woohoo: Tolliver came very close to being named "Bludger" :rotfl:

Rob and Scott,

Happy Anniversary! I started reading your thread around 10pm and now it's 1am and I can't see straight anymore. I don't even remember what I was orginally looking for! :surfweb:

Congratulations on your 1st Anniversary! We always vacation the last week of September and I wonder if we crossed paths at all. I have really loved reading your story and I wish you many years of happiness.

Now then - WallyB - you are just hysterical, but I'm a little worried about how close by you are to me....I'm about 30 minutes from Boston proper and think I may need to move....:flower3:

Now then - WallyB - you are just hysterical, but I'm a little worried about how close by you are to me....I'm about 30 minutes from Boston proper and think I may need to move....:flower3:

No worries.
I harmless.

Rob and Scott,

Happy Anniversary! I started reading your thread around 10pm and now it's 1am and I can't see straight anymore. I don't even remember what I was orginally looking for! :surfweb:

Thanks!

And don't worry. I can't see straight either. Or think straight, or act straight or . . . .

well, you get the picture. :rotfl2:

No worries.
I harmless.

Mostly.

As long as you've had your shots.

What? :confused3

I'm just saying you're more mellow after a few of these . . .

scrollbar_shots.jpg

Hmm. Looks like the one on the end is a little low. Mike, were sampling again?

What? :confused3

I'm just saying you're more mellow after a few of these . . .

scrollbar_shots.jpg

Hmm. Looks like the one on the end is a little low. Mike, were sampling again?

Nope - don't like all Booze drinks.
I'd need something fruity thrown in there.

Just came across your wedding story. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

A belated CONGRATULATIONS to you both with many happy years ahead. How great it must be to meet the love of your life, at the place you love...Disney!!!

Wow!
:banana:

Wow!!! I followed the link from your signature and really enjoyed reading this tonight, errr this morning.

It nade me go: :goodvibes :lmao: :rotfl: :headache:to wedding crashers :banana::woohoo: to your vows and ceremony pictures :dance3::cool1: to your dancing picures and :scared1:to Wally and Mike (at times),

Thanks for a really great read and so many awesome pictures! :love: your wedding rings, naked ankles and Tolliver!!!

Also enjoyed your Mom and sisters comments!

:thumbsup2 Thanks again

Hi again Rob & Scott (Wally - I would never forget to mention you too!)

Just wanted to say thank you again for sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading about your wedding. But I just wanted to let you know that I decided to hire Randy when we come down for this September's vacation. I had never seen his work before and once I saw his photograghs of your wedding, well I just had to hire him.

I had originally hired the Disney photo people to do our family portraits, but was having doubts that they'd get what I wanted in 20 minutes. Especially with a easily distracted 2 year old who couldn't care less if she's being photographed.

So I scrapped the Disney people and hired Randy Chapman yesterday. I wanted to do something really special for my parents 25th wedding anniversary, so we're having family portraits taken, going to a few special restaurants and the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise on our last night.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your photos and I'll let Randy know how we got the referral for his services.

If our shots are only half as good as yours they will be awesome!

MegB:flower3:

Just came across your wedding story. Thanks for taking the time to share it!

A belated CONGRATULATIONS to you both with many happy years ahead. How great it must be to meet the love of your life, at the place you love...Disney!!!

Wow!
:banana:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Wow!!! I followed the link from your signature and really enjoyed reading this tonight, errr this morning.

It nade me go: :goodvibes :lmao: :rotfl: :headache:to wedding crashers :banana::woohoo: to your vows and ceremony pictures :dance3::cool1: to your dancing picures and :scared1:to Wally and Mike (at times),

Thanks for a really great read and so many awesome pictures! :love: your wedding rings, naked ankles and Tolliver!!!

Also enjoyed your Mom and sisters comments!

:thumbsup2 Thanks again

Sorry about all the lost sleep. :rotfl2: And for the emotional rollercoaster it appears that you've been on. :lmao: And most especially for the trauma you no doubt suffered from the exposure to Wally. :rotfl:

Thanks for your comments.

Hi again Rob & Scott (Wally - I would never forget to mention you too!)

Just wanted to say thank you again for sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading about your wedding. But I just wanted to let you know that I decided to hire Randy when we come down for this September's vacation. I had never seen his work before and once I saw his photograghs of your wedding, well I just had to hire him.

I had originally hired the Disney photo people to do our family portraits, but was having doubts that they'd get what I wanted in 20 minutes. Especially with a easily distracted 2 year old who couldn't care less if she's being photographed.

So I scrapped the Disney people and hired Randy Chapman yesterday. I wanted to do something really special for my parents 25th wedding anniversary, so we're having family portraits taken, going to a few special restaurants and the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise on our last night.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your photos and I'll let Randy know how we got the referral for his services.

If our shots are only half as good as yours they will be awesome!

MegB:flower3:

That's awesome! You'll love Randy. He's such an amazingly talented photographer. We couldn't be happier with everything he's done for us.:thumbsup2

Your title lured me in from the main page...wonderful, beautiful pics! Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter