Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

He's trying to turn you against me!!! I NEVER called you fat!

(to your face)

No, it wasn't his face you were calling fat.

You said he was fat on the part where he SAT!:eek:

Rosiep

"Those red jeans were so tight he had to lay down on the bed to get them zipped up!"

:eek:

Rosiep

"Those red jeans were so tight he had to lay down on the bed to get them zipped up!"

:eek:

OrlandoMike:

"Those red jeans were so tight I had to wait 20 minutes for him to get them off!"

Actually they come off quite easily. :snooty:
Jackals!

A drink or 2 usually does it. ;)

I'm gonna ply you with lots of liquor when we meet...that way I won't be the only nudie at the table!

I'm gonna ply you with lots of liquor when we meet...that way I won't be the only nudie at the table!

If you take so much as your HAT off, I'm calling the cops and having you arrested for indecent exposure.

Just found this due to your posting on cruise forum. But so glad I did!! It was wonderful. Beautiful pictures!! I absolutely loved your rings! And the pics of the flip/flops and tan lines! :-) Hope you have many happy years!!

Happy anniversary, i just spent a rainy day reading about your wonderful wedding, it was fabulous! hope you have many great years together, you make a wonderful couple.! gill

Just found this due to your posting on cruise forum. But so glad I did!! It was wonderful. Beautiful pictures!! I absolutely loved your rings! And the pics of the flip/flops and tan lines! :-) Hope you have many happy years!!

Happy anniversary, i just spent a rainy day reading about your wonderful wedding, it was fabulous! hope you have many great years together, you make a wonderful couple.! gill

Thank you both!

We just got the proofs for our "Coffee Table Book" photo album!

Check them out!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4-5.jpg

6-7.jpg

8-9.jpg

10-11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

They're AWESOME!

I can't wait to get the book! :woohoo:

They are totally awesome!

Randy totally did an amazing job. It makes me more excited and anxious to get our pictures :banana:

As requested Rob,

ooooohhhhhhh

aaaahhhhhh

ooooohhhhhhhh

They are very, very, nice pictures. Definitely something for you and Scott to cherish forever! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter