Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

WOW
I just read this thread from start to finish(took me a day and a half)
It is one of the most wonderful threads I have ever read.
thank you for letting us all share in your wonderful journey.
It looks like you had a great day to set you off on the next chapter of your partnership.
I have read parts of this thread with my 3 year old son sat on my knee.
I used your wedding kiss photos as an opportunity to start to explain to him about different types of families,as he has begun to think that all families are of a traditional nature.
I hope that by the time my son is an adult,relationships such as your own will been seen as the beautiful thing they truly are.
you and your family are the type of people that make this world a better place,the world doesn't need religious fanatics,just love and compassion.
I am now off to find the link to your shower thread...wish me luck.
P.S
Just to make you a little envious,
I work in Cardiff U.K and I can see the Torchwood fountain from my window,Gareth David-Lloyd is just as yummy in the flesh.

WOW
I just read this thread from start to finish(took me a day and a half)
It is one of the most wonderful threads I have ever read.
thank you for letting us all share in your wonderful journey.
It looks like you had a great day to set you off on the next chapter of your partnership.
I have read parts of this thread with my 3 year old boy sat on my knee.
I used your wedding kiss photos as an opportunity to start to explain to him about different types of families,as he has begun to think that all families are of a traditional nature.
I hope that by the time my son is an adult,relationships such as your own will been seen as the beautiful thing they truly are.
you and your family are the type of people that make this world a better place,the world doesn't need religious fanatics,just love and compassion.
I am now off to find the link to your shower thread...wish me luck.

Thank you for your kind words and well wishes. I'm glad you enjoyed my ramblings.

That you have chosen us as examples of non-traditional families to teach your son is an honor.

I'd recommend NOT reading the virtual shower thread to your 3 year old, however. :rotfl2:

Just to make you a little envious,
I work in Cardiff U.K and I can see the Torchwood fountain from my window,Gareth David-Lloyd is just as yummy in the flesh.

And what yummy flesh I'll bet it is! :yay: I AM jealous!

I can't believe I just found this thread!! I was over in the cruise forum frantically researching for the cruise next week and I saw your post from today.. then the link to THE BIG FAT GAY DISNEY WEDDING (TM) of the FABULOUS ROB AND SCOTT (TM).

I can't contribute anything since I am tragically late. Only to say we love you guys so much and we are blessed to have our Florida Family (FF). :grouphug:

My only 2 cents is that I know how the conga line started and it was the one sober one in the bunch (me). Oops... :rolleyes1:

Well.. I was dancing behind Jodie and I might have been holding onto her hips... and Randy decided he needed to dance behind me... which meant Kyle needed to be behind him.. and Sharon is so short she needs to be in front. We were just one line of dirty dancing... but people THOUGHT it was a conga line... and then there were another 10 non-FF people and more pushing in behind.. and so it began.

Now I am off to read more trip report!! I didn't cry at the wedding.. but this is totally tugging at my heart!! :love:

I can't believe I just found this thread!! I was over in the cruise forum frantically researching for the cruise next week and I saw your post from today.. then the link to THE BIG FAT GAY DISNEY WEDDING (TM) of the FABULOUS ROB AND SCOTT (TM).

I can't contribute anything since I am tragically late. Only to say we love you guys so much and we are blessed to have our Florida Family (FF). :grouphug:

My only 2 cents is that I know how the conga line started and it was the one sober one in the bunch (me). Oops... :rolleyes1:

Well.. I was dancing behind Jodie and I might have been holding onto her hips... and Randy decided he needed to dance behind me... which meant Kyle needed to be behind him.. and Sharon is so short she needs to be in front. We were just one line of dirty dancing... but people THOUGHT it was a conga line... and then there were another 10 non-FF people and more pushing in behind.. and so it began.

Now I am off to read more trip report!! I didn't cry at the wedding.. but this is totally tugging at my heart!! :love:

:rotfl2:

Hi, Rande! Glad to see you found us! :rotfl2:

Well, seeing as this thread is all about Our Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding, this seems like the right place to mention that today is our 5th Anniversary.

Scott and I met at Gay Days 2003 (8-Trax to be exact) on June 3rd. June 4th, we spent the whole day together, starting with breakfast, and then all the way through closing down Plesaure Island. That's what we call our first date. He bought me a Kungaloosh at the Adventurers Club that night, too. :lovestruc

And wow. Five years later, here we are planning away, living the happily ever after. Proud daddies to the cutest doxie ever.

I have a hard time believing that it's true. Before I met Scott, I'd never had a relationship that lasted more than 4 months. For some reason, all of the previous boyfriends had dumped me at or before 4 months. So to get to FIVE YEARS. It's amazing to me, that he puts up with me every day.

Anyway, that's the thought for today from here on cloud nine. :cloud9: :love:

Wow. I can't believe that it's our anniversary again!

Soooo much has happened in the year since I posted this.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I've got Scott in my life.

So, Happy Anniversary, Scott! I love you!

Wow. I can't believe that it's our anniversary again!

Soooo much has happened in the year since I posted this.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I've got Scott in my life.

So, Happy Anniversary, Scott! I love you!

Ditto, Kiddo!!:love::love::love:

I've only read the first page and the last page, but have decided to subscribe so I can find this thread & read it when I'm feeling "down".

Congratulations to Rob & Scott on your anniversary :) !
agnes!

I've only read the first page and the last page, but have decided to subscribe so I can find this thread & read it when I'm feeling "down".

Congratulations to Rob & Scott on your anniversary :) !
agnes!

Thank you, Agnes!

Enjoy reading it!

Happy Anniversary!

Lets see, six years, that calls for Iron or Candy....

Hmmm

For Scott, a little something for you.....

disney_marshmallow_treats_bag.jpg

And for Rob, not sure where this came from, I think Rosie left it behind on her last trip! :confused3

CambodianSilverGoatone-1.jpg

Any big plans tonight? I know! You could revisit the place where you had your reception and dance the night away! WOW now wouldn't that be fun! :banana:

Happy Anniversary!

Lets see, six years, that calls for Iron or Candy....

Hmmm

For Scott, a little something for you.....

disney_marshmallow_treats_bag.jpg

And for Rob, not sure where this came from, I think Rosie left it behind on her last trip! :confused3

CambodianSilverGoatone-1.jpg

Any big plans tonight? I know! You could revisit the place where you had your reception and dance the night away! WOW now wouldn't that be fun! :banana:

We'd love to visit ADH, but they're doing "Techno Night" tonight. I think I'd rather have a knife stabbed into my eye than deal with that.

And I'd MUCH rather re-visit the location of our ceremony and spend the night at the Adventurers Club. Gay Days were always the best nights at the Club.

Nope, tonight we're going to have a nice quiet dinner at our favorite little sushi restaurant. :thumbsup2

Happyanniversary002.gif

Congrats guys! :thumbsup2

Now somehow eating raw fish on a gay man's anniversary
seems a bit wrong - but Que Sera, Sera! :rolleyes1

Happy Anniversary Rob and Scott.

Rob..you know it occurs to me after seeing this title that it was YOU who started using the "f" word!!!

Happy Anniversary Rob and Scott.

Rob..you know it occurs to me after seeing this title that it was YOU who started using the "f" word!!!

In reference to the wedding! It's you who started calling PEOPLE fat! Usually Sue or me, but occassionally Wally and Luis.

You see the difference. If you call a wedding fat, nobody cares. If you call one of the grooms fat, he get's peeved.

In reference to the wedding! It's you who started calling PEOPLE fat! Usually Sue or me, but occassionally Wally and Luis.

You see the difference. If you call a wedding fat, nobody cares. If you call one of the grooms fat, he get's peeved.

WHEN DID SHE CALL ME FAT! :mad:
I will cut that west coast hoochie mamma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter