Rob and Scott's Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding-TR Pg 92; Photo Update pg 133

If that's where this is heading I'm for sale too. Pay me to say something nice about you...go on...anyone.....seriously.....anyone?

That's right Rob's mom, he only shows you the sweet side, but he makes us pay to post here, and lots of other mean things I can't tell you about or we'll be punished :sad:

No - they'd Pay You- ::yes::
Mull it over - could be a way to buy a sparkly bobble or two! :thumbsup2

If that's where this is heading I'm for sale too. Pay me to say something nice about you...go on...anyone.....seriously.....anyone?

Y'all are so WRONG!

I've seen this thread for months and never read it...I just spent the last 4 hours reading the first 50 or so pages then skipped to the trip report on page 92 and read it all...WOW!! I couldn't stop reading!! What a handsome couple and what a FABULOUS love story!! Thank you both so much for sharing it with us!!
LOVE the puppy too!!
Congratulations to you both...I wish for MANY MANY happy healthy years for you both.
And I pray that one day, the legal RIGHT is yours.
All my best!!
Judy

I've seen this thread for months and never read it...I just spent the last 4 hours reading the first 50 or so pages then skipped to the trip report on page 92 and read it all...WOW!! I couldn't stop reading!! What a handsome couple and what a FABULOUS love story!! Thank you both so much for sharing it with us!!
LOVE the puppy too!!
Congratulations to you both...I wish for MANY MANY happy healthy years for you both.
And I pray that one day, the legal RIGHT is yours.
All my best!!
Judy

Cool. Thanks!

When to DTD today for first time since PI closed. I almost cried. Right next to Adventure's Club is now a stand selling popcorn and mickey ice cream bars (I think it was called the Adventure's Station). I asked the bartenter near Manniquins for a Shark Bite and he had no idea what I was talking about. I really hope that they open the Adventure's Club (possibly as separate ticket attraction along with the Comedy Warehouse). :scared:

When to DTD today for first time since PI closed. I almost cried. Right next to Adventure's Club is now a stand selling popcorn and mickey ice cream bars (I think it was called the Adventure's Station). I asked the bartenter near Manniquins for a Shark Bite and he had no idea what I was talking about. I really hope that they open the Adventure's Club (possibly as separate ticket attraction along with the Comedy Warehouse). :scared:

We'd love for them to reopen the club. We've just gotten word that it appears likely that it'll be kept "as is" for banquet usage through at least the end of this fiscal year. So that's some small hope.

THe Comedy Warehouse, on the other hand, we've heard has already had all of the decor stripped out of it. :sad2:

It's such a shame that they've closed those clubs. The Adv Club specifically was SUCH a unique Disney experience.

So - I had was supposed to be cleaning my house and running errands today before work and none of that got done - why b/c I spent most of my day reading your wedding/trip report. And I must say it rocked!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this - it was excellent. May your lives be wonderful together!!!

I actually was looking for this thread.....but with no search function.......
I just wanted to let you know that the other day i googled gay disney weddings and low and behold this thread came up on the 1st page. I just thought that was neat.:thumbsup2

So - I had was supposed to be cleaning my house and running errands today before work and none of that got done - why b/c I spent most of my day reading your wedding/trip report. And I must say it rocked!!! Thank you for taking the time to write this - it was excellent. May your lives be wonderful together!!!

Thank You!

I can't believe that folks are still reading this thread! :goodvibes When I started this thread I never expected that so many people would tell me how much they'd enjoyed it and how personally moved they were by our story. To me we're just regular guys doing what everyone who is in love wants to do. That this thread has over NINETY THOUSAND views is mind boggling and humbling to me.

As of today it's been exactly six months since the Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding. We couldn't be more happy that we did it. It was worth everything that we went through to experience it.

The past six months have been interesting for us. Without the Adventurers Club, our social life has changed quite a bit. Our core group of friends (the "Florida Family") still gets together fairly regularly, but many of our other friends we get to see only infrequently and briefly, which is a bummer. But we move on, and try to adapt to the way things are now. We're doing okay.

So life is different for us, but it's still great, and I'm still the luckiest guy in the universe. :yay:

I actually was looking for this thread.....but with no search function.......
I just wanted to let you know that the other day i googled gay disney weddings and low and behold this thread came up on the 1st page. I just thought that was neat.:thumbsup2

You're kidding! No wonder it's got so many views! :rotfl2:

Thank You!

I can't believe that folks are still reading this thread! :goodvibes When I started this thread I never expected that so many people would tell me how much they'd enjoyed it and how personally moved they were by our story. To me we're just regular guys doing what everyone who is in love wants to do. That this thread has over NINETY THOUSAND views is mind boggling and humbling to me.

As of today it's been exactly six months since the Big Fat Gay Disney Wedding. We couldn't be more happy that we did it. It was worth everything that we went through to experience it.

The past six months have been interesting for us. Without the Adventurers Club, our social life has changed quite a bit. Our core group of friends (the "Florida Family") still gets together fairly regularly, but many of our other friends we get to see only infrequently and briefly, which is a bummer. But we move on, and try to adapt to the way things are now. We're doing okay.

So life is different for us, but it's still great, and I'm still the luckiest guy in the universe. :yay:

I'd say the second luckiest! :love::love::love:

I'm not sure what made me decide to visit this forum today (I mostly stick to the DVC forums or the Transportation board), but I am very glad I did. I saw the link in your signature and thought it sounded like a potentially good read. I used to lurk on the Weddings and Honeymoons board reading planning journals and trip reports. Then I proceeded to while away an entire afternoon and a significant chunk of the evening reading it. This is a beautiful story from beginning to end, and one of the best FTW wedding threads I've ever read.

Both my sister and brother have been with their respective partners for years and wear bands, but neither of them have had weddings. Ironically, the most wedding-mad person in my family is me- the straight kid, and the one least likely to ever get married, legally or ceremonially. I'm glad I could read the story of your beautiful wedding. And now, if you don't mind, I'm going to print out the post about the ceremony itself and use it to try to guilt my sister into having a wedding I can help plan!

Ditto! I've have really enjoyed this also.....Love it!!!!! You guys make a great couple!!!!!! I love Gay Weddings......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter