• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster--Fact or Rumor?

Actually, I believe Disney does pay them. Initially they wanted to get Rolling Stones but couldn’t because it was too expensive. They wound up ‘settling’ with Aerosmith.

Not a bad settle if you wind up with Aerosmith...it was a win for Disney that it worked out this way.

like many other rumors we hear...we just wait and listen. If we are voting, I vote to leave it alone!!! Along with Test Track!! Rumor has it that Toyota will be sponsering it next :scared1:

What's wrong with that? Toyota would be a welcome change to Test Track for a lot of reasons.

Well considering that it’s the “older guests” who is paying the heck with Hanna Montana & the Jonas sisters!!!! Come on now that’s like saying Disney is going to close the Haunted Mansion and reopen a Dancing with the Stars House……..:scared1: :lmao:

This made me laugh out loud! :rotfl2:

Yeah, but its fun to beat a dead horse. It is amazing that this rumor gets so much discussion, and I'm just as guilty as anyone in perpetuating it.

If there is a change, it hopefully won't be a tribute to Michael Jackson :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter