ROFR Thread April - June 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for everyone who has heard back today! It's getting me more anxious though, ugh! Waiting since 3/23

Me too! Waiting since 3/27. I've seen contacts pass and be taken right around our price, use year and point availability. I feel we're right on the bubble and can go either way. I know it can always go either way and there is no rhyme or reason to ROFR, but it helps pass the time by speculating.

Me too! Waiting since 3/27. I've seen contacts pass and be taken right around our price, use year and point availability. I feel we're right on the bubble and can go either way. I know it can always go either way and there is no rhyme or reason to ROFR, but it helps pass the time by speculating.

Same here. Sent on 3/27, nothing but crickets since.

Same here. Sent on 3/27, nothing but crickets since.

You might want to reach out to your broker. Sometimes there are issues with the contracts such that the broker has to correct them and resubmit. This can hold up the process. It isn't always because they're taking it. :) Good Luck!

You might want to reach out to your broker. Sometimes there are issues with the contracts such that the broker has to correct them and resubmit. This can hold up the process. It isn't always because they're taking it. :) Good Luck!

I was thinking that as well, but I'm going to try another approach as well and add my listing officially to the board finally...
tnicks---$79-$14525-160-AKV-Mar-0/16, 160/17, 160/18- sent 3/28

It looks like everything was sent over after COB on 3/27, so 3/28 is probably more accurate.

crbruce_us---$97-$18267-170-BCV-Aug-0/15, 0/16, 222/17, 170/18- sent 4/17

This is our first resale contract. I'm cautiously excited. We didn't know about the banked points from 2016 until after the offer was accepted.

crbruce_us---$97-$18267-170-BCV-Aug-0/15, 0/16, 222/17, 170/18- sent 4/17

This is our first resale contract. I'm cautiously excited. We didn't know about the banked points from 2016 until after the offer was accepted.
Nice one. We were watching the BCV contracts as well. But we looked at ones with no 2017 points so we wouldn't need to pay the dues and that would save a little money. You're getting a nice little beauty.

Addonitis....this contract we just sent to ROFR will be our 8th. And after every one we say we're done...ha.

Lan D---$109-$12288-100-AUL-Aug-24/16, 200/17, 100/18-subsidized dues- sent 3/31, passed 4/17

So excited I finally passed! My 3rd try! Disney took my first SSR, then I tried AKV and they took that. I figured they'd never take Aulani so I'm a member now on my 3rd try!

Congrats!!!

NHLFAN---$90-$5433-50-BWV-Dec-0/16, 100/17, 50/18- sent 4/17

Hi Y'all !!!

Late last year we moved to Austin, TX from Seattle and with the travel time and non-stop flight costs to MCO being much lower than before we purchased AP's in Dec.That said, we decided to add a small DVC contract to our portfolio instead of just adding more resale points at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. At some point the plan would be to add a small direct contract so we can gain the AP discounts.

I've owned HGVC for years and traded into DVC through RCI. We LOVE DVC.

Now I want to be able to pick where I want to stay and when I want to stay!!!!

First try at DVC ownership.

rgoziker---$78-$17835-210-SSR-Oct-0/15, 0/16, 210/17, 210/18- sent 4/7

Nice one. We were watching the BCV contracts as well. But we looked at ones with no 2017 points so we wouldn't need to pay the dues and that would save a little money. You're getting a nice little beauty.

Addonitis....this contract we just sent to ROFR will be our 8th. And after every one we say we're done...ha.

I understand! We own quite a few points already, but really like the one and two bedrooms. We keep running out every year and have to stay on cash. Finally decided add on.

Lan D---$109-$12288-100-AUL-Aug-24/16, 200/17, 100/18-subsidized dues- sent 3/31, passed 4/17

So excited I finally passed! My 3rd try! Disney took my first SSR, then I tried AKV and they took that. I figured they'd never take Aulani so I'm a member now on my 3rd try!
Were they all August use year? I'm nervous about our contract. There aren't many Aug use years out there.

I understand! We own quite a few points already, but really like the one and two bedrooms. We keep running out every year and have to stay on cash. Finally decided add on.

Were they all August use year? I'm nervous about our contract. There aren't many Aug use years out there.

No, SSR was December but it was a fully loaded contract. AKV was in April. Both were 100 pts.

CLARKSDAD---$85-$11120-125-AKV-Dec-0/16, 113/17, 12/18- sent 4/3, passed 4/17

Well I'll be... a dream come true even if we paid more than some folks, its going to be great to have a lifetime of DVC in our future! Now if I can only stop myself from adding on for the next couple of years :-)... good luck to all!

Congrats! Though now the nerves are setting in for ours...

Waiting! :bored:
eastcoast02---$79-$13956-160-AKV-Feb-0/16, 120/17, 160/18- sent 4/10

I'm right there with you on the 4/10 submission date. Nothing to do about it except wait.

Congrats! Though now the nerves are setting in for ours...

Looks like a lot of people have been hearing back at the 3-week mark as well. Don't worry about it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter