ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No waiver received. I guess Monkey's decided to keep my BLT contract.

Took one for the team again. Don't thank me - the 7.14 people who are going to pass ROFR today! (*Based on 86% pass rate. All very scientific.) I think of myself as the sardine swimming on the outer edges of the bait ball, bravely shielding the rest of the school from drunken sharks…:fish:

OK back to work.

It will be our first time at F&W. We want to start doing some of the other things Disney has to offer than just the rides now that kids are in college. Like the Safari Trek at AK. For that one we'll book AK which will also be a first for us. We've gone so many times yet there are many things we haven't done yet. Gives us reasons to keep going back.

F&W is the most fun adult activity at WDW! It used to be an annual, multi-day adventure for me - but now with the little ones, well... we are too busy in Fantasyland. princess:

It will be our first time at F&W. We want to start doing some of the other things Disney has to offer than just the rides now that kids are in college. Like the Safari Trek at AK. For that one we'll book AK which will also be a first for us. We've gone so many times yet there are many things we haven't done yet. Gives us reasons to keep going back.

Same here! We’re going to F&W for the first time as well this year. It wasn’t too hard to convince two sets of friends to come along. It’ll be twelve of us since we all have families of 4. My kids are still young, but we’re all going. DH and will probably stay at F&W sometimes while we go on rides. Haha. Good thing we bought BWV points because I’m sure we’ll love F&W!

No waiver received. I guess Monkey's decided to keep my BLT contract.

Took one for the team again. Don't thank me - the 7.14 people who are going to pass ROFR today! (*Based on 86% pass rate. All very scientific.) I think of myself as the sardine swimming on the outer edges of the bait ball, bravely shielding the rest of the school from drunken sharks…:fish:

OK back to work.

Sorry to hear that! You've mixed monkey/shark several drinks now, but at least you kept him away from the VGF Dom Perignon on the top shelf:drinking:

Same here! We’re going to F&W for the first time as well this year. It wasn’t too hard to convince two sets of friends to come along. It’ll be twelve of us since we all have families of 4. My kids are still young, but we’re all going. DH and will probably stay at F&W sometimes while we go on rides. Haha. Good thing we bought BWV points because I’m sure we’ll love F&W!

Yeah on your first F&W ! We are marking our I believe 10th F&W which is now a yearly occurrence since we bought DVC. Will you be there mid Oct?

Updated!

I agree on F&W. It's really way more fun than it seems on paper. I'm dumping the kidlet at that Pixar Party thingy in October when it's just he and I going, so that I can feast at the outdoor kitchens in peace.

Can you book any Disneyland Paris resorts with a DVC resale? It doesn't look like we can but how about if say we purchased 75 points direct to get the "perks", does that allow one to use all points, direct and resale, for the Disney Collection?

Last edited:
Do you have enough vacation time built up to be able to take a week off from your important work here on this thread?

The benefits of being able to regularly from home are many...I’m sure my boss is thinking only of this thread when granting my flex time, so not to worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter