• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a SSR contract actually cleared ROFR...really wasn't expecting it to pass...I must be living right ;)

CCV---$97-$21107-200-SSR-Aug-0/19, 200/20, 200/21, 200/22-seller pays closing costs- sent 11/20, passed 11/30
So happy for you - and such a great price at that! This news is very heartening for me as my SSR contract was submitted on 11/23. I'm obsessing now, checking my email numerous times a day and it's only been one week. :surfweb: :crazy:

Finally! It is so nice to actually see a SSR contract pass. Congratulations!!!

Well, a SSR contract actually cleared ROFR...really wasn't expecting it to pass...I must be living right ;)

CCV---$97-$21107-200-SSR-Aug-0/19, 200/20, 200/21, 200/22-seller pays closing costs- sent 11/20, passed 11/30

Macman123 - $103-$16150-150 SSR Aug-150/20 150/21 150/22. Sent 11/21 Taken 11/25
Macman123 - $103-$16150-150 SSR Aug-150/20 150/21 150/22. Sent 11/21 Taken 11/25

You're doing it the hard way! Did the link not work for you? It's in the very first post in this thread. Please do let me know if you're having trouble with it. Occasionally it doesn't work from an office or certain location with a web filter.

We’re shocked to report we’ve passed ROFR after just shy of 2 weeks and a holiday in between...Quite the welcome surprise! Good luck to all still waiting!

Jsbiv5---$98-$21390-210-AKV-Dec-25/19, 210/20, 210/21, 210/22-Seller pays MF ‘20- sent 11/17, passed 11/30

MICKIMINI---$74-$3367-30-HH-Oct-0/19, 60/20, 30/21, 30/22- sent 12/1

Finally, the last piece of the puzzle for our snowbird trips! This will give us either 2-3 nights in a 1 BR (w/ banking) or 5 nights in a Studio (unbelievable) at HHI on our drive to WDW from NH. We are still three years out, however this was a perfect contract. The End!

MICKIMINI---$74-$3367-30-HH-Oct-0/19, 60/20, 30/21, 30/22- sent 12/1

Finally, the last piece of the puzzle for our snowbird trips! This will give us either 2-3 nights in a 1 BR (w/ banking) or 5 nights in a Studio (unbelievable) at HHI on our drive to WDW from NH. We are still three years out, however this was a perfect contract. The End!
This is similar to what I’m looking for but Feb use year and slightly more points.
I really want to stay at HHI!

We’re shocked to report we’ve passed ROFR after just shy of 2 weeks and a holiday in between...Quite the welcome surprise! Good luck to all still waiting!

Jsbiv5---$98-$21390-210-AKV-Dec-25/19, 210/20, 210/21, 210/22-Seller pays MF ‘20- sent 11/17, passed 11/30

Wow - this gives me some hope with our AKV contract. We're still waiting for news on ROFR at $100/pt.

Curious- When Disney buys back contracts, do they resell the in tact contract or put the points into an aggregate pool for subject property and use year?

Curious- When Disney buys back contracts, do they resell the in tact contract or put the points into an aggregate pool for subject property and use year?

I believe they changed the rules in the past few years and can now change UYs. I believe they have always been able to break apart into different groupings of points, i.e. a 250 pt. contract could be split into a 100 pt, and 3 50 pt. contracts, etc.

First time DVC buyer here. I’m fascinated by the variety of response times in this thread. Just curious what should be expected for turn around this month. My offer was just submitted to Disney yesterday. Will they more than likely try to process ROFR more quickly to get them done before Christmas or will they more likely wait until after?

First time DVC buyer here. I’m fascinated by the variety of response times in this thread. Just curious what should be expected for turn around this month. My offer was just submitted to Disney yesterday. Will they more than likely try to process ROFR more quickly to get them done before Christmas or will they more likely wait until after?
I had a contract submitted yesterday as well. I made an offer in the morning and had a deposit and both parties signed paperwork by last night. I expect an answer within two weeks. ROFR seems the easy part right now.

I have two OKW contracts that passed three weeks ago and I'm still waiting for the seller to submit his paperwork. The closing agent finally got back to me yesterday apologizing for the fact that the seller has three other contracts to get notarized. I've sold quite a few contracts and it takes about 15 minutes at the bank to get the paperwork signed. It's free. Mail USPS or ship UPS or FEDEX. Done. He is a US citizen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter