Rope Drop Strategy for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure with Lightning Lanes and Individual Lightning Lanes

We are staying at the Grand Californian for an upcoming trip. For early entry into DCA, should we line up at the main gate or at the Grand Cal entrance if we want to ride Guardians first? Also where does EE line up once inside DCA? TY!

For early entry, plan to be at the main gates. I would give this advice for any attraction, because I wouldn't trust the Grand Cal. entrance to open on time and have enough staff to clear the line quickly.

The last time I was at DCA for early entry, the rope was just before the entrance to Avenger's Campus on the Buena Vista Street side. The early entry rope was on the right side of the walkway and the standard rope was on the left. This was in May, so others may have more up to date info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter