Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Shelbizzles, Sep 21, 2017.

1. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

Sold Out! You are all terrible people for making me want these gorgeous ears. We are going in March and thought I would buy the ears then. But I didn't realize how BAD I wanted them until they were sold out on the app and the website. I did get my Dooney 20% off last night, so there's that.

Cotillard likes this.
  2. KyleAfterAWhile

KyleAfterAWhile Mouseketeer

We just left the parks yesterday. Mouse Gear has a ton of them. We found them in several places in MK, both on Main Street and back in Fantasyland.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. seashell7290

seashell7290 Mouseketeer

Run don’t walk to shop disney parks app! They still had some in stock a few minutes ago.

5. BeachPrincess

BeachPrincess Mouseketeer

Now says Sold Out. It says limit of 2 which is nice to see though.

6. DisneyQueen1320

DisneyQueen1320 DIS Veteran

They are back in stock on the Disney Park App.

SA mom likes this.
  7. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

I kept checking website and app and both were sold out everytime. However, I just bought a pair in the app as of 10:37am CST on December 11. Merry Christmas to me!

DisneyQueen1320 likes this.
  8. monique5

monique5 DVC - BLT & VGF

Yes, now showing availability.

9. SA mom

SA mom DIS Veteran

Now the app shows available in stores only.

10. buteraa

buteraa Mouseketeer

Hi All,

I was at the Emporium at MK last night and they had an entire rack of them and I was the only person looking. I think they are pretty widely around in stores now. Picked up a couple of pair. ears 2.jpg

11. Leelo

Leelo Never grow up. It's a trap!

I just saw they are going to release a Spirit Jersey in light pink with ROSE GOLD LETTERING! I am going to need that!!

12. pangyal

pangyal #TeamSven

Island Mercantile at AK had a big rack of them today :)

Leelo likes this.
  13. Lehuaann

Lehuaann aloha nui loa

Oh, my...

14. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

They are out! I bought one today at MK. They had a cart of them and they were flying off it like hotcakes.

They are super cute!

IMG_20171215_144415_105.jpg

15. Lehuaann

Lehuaann aloha nui loa

How do these run?

16. OhhBother

OhhBother DIS Veteran

I’m wearing mine now! Bought it at the Emporium yesterday. They were flying off the shelves, and I’ve had tons of people ask me where I got mine. I normally wear a size 18, and I’m comfortably wearing a Large. Hope this helps!

Lehuaann likes this.
  17. Lehuaann

Lehuaann aloha nui loa

Thank you! I wish they were there a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, now I’m going to have to go the eBay reseller route... :rolleyes1

18. CAS239

CAS239 Disney Vet Squad ∞

The rose gold ears and long sleeve sweaters are everywhere in stock. Ears $25 and sweaters $60 I believe. So both pricey.

Disney is making a killing though because you probably see 1 in every 5 women wearing the rose gold ears.

19. focusondisney

focusondisney DIS Veteran

We got the ears at the Studios in the afternoon on Sat the 9th. They sold out by the next day there but we did see them in other stores thru the week.

Saw the jersey yesterday also at the Studios. Around 10:30 am they had many extra small, no small, 1 medium (which I grabbed) & a few xxlarge. I wanted a small but got an xsmall since they had no smalls. I checked back in the afternoon to see if there were any more out & they were all gone! Totally gone! We came home last night so I did not get to check other parks.

I agree they do run big, I know this style is loose but it still seems big. I normally take a large/ size 14. The medium fits me fine. So I am hoping the xsmall will work instead of the small I wanted as a gift. I would just be careful not to shrink it if you get a smaller size.

20. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

I agree that they run large, though they are supposed to be a little loose and baggy. I'm usually a 2x in Disney shirts and an XL in this shirt is pretty big on me. I'm tempted to wait and exchange it for an L when I go back after blackout dates lift (assuming they can be fully stocked by then!).

It's so hot right now here in FL that it's not like I'm tempted to wear a long sleeve shirt anyways :laughing:

evilqueenmindy likes this.
  21. Leelo

Leelo Never grow up. It's a trap!

I agree that they run large and are meant to be large. I am usually an XS. 32D, 28" waist and the spirit jersey in XS is baggy on me and fits like a medium would.

The information I saw about them being released indicated they would be available online as well. Not sure when though.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017