Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Shelbizzles, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Lehuaann

Lehuaann DIS Veteran

Thank you. There were so many people wearing the cute Christmas jerseys a few weeks ago in 80+ degrees. We couldn’t find them anywhere, otherwise we would’ve been sweating along with ‘em, haha...

Thank you. I went went ahead and purchased one off eBay for a gift, but will keep an eye on the app for me :)

2. Punkrockbebop

Punkrockbebop Mouseketeer

We saw racks of the rose gold ears everywhere when we were in the parks and Disney Springs this past week. My BF asked if I was buying them, and I told him, “No, I’m over it!” The Cast member nearby laughed in agreement.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. twodogs

twodogs DIS Veteran

Racks of Rose Gold ears at the shop just inside the entrance to AK yesterday. No limit that I could see. People were buying armfuls.

5. CAS239

CAS239 Disney Vet Squad ∞

Idk why people are buying a bunch of them.. There's no resell value. The ears are everywhere and easy to be had

twodogs likes this.
  6. Leelo

Leelo Never grow up. It's a trap!

This was not the case several weeks ago. That is why this thread was started. Glad to see they are getting easier to find now.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  7. 1200emily

1200emily Earning My Ears

They were sold out in Animal Kingdom today. Has anyone seen any?

8. hmmemom

hmmemom Earning My Ears

I haven’t seen any at MK or AK in the past few days. Not holding out much hope for Epcot later today either. My daughter really wants a pair so we have been looking everywhere.

9. monique5

monique5 DVC - BLT & VGF

We arrived on 12/15. Purchased pair on 12/16 @ Disney Springs, World of Disney, small quantity. Purchased DD the shirt that morning @ HS, only XS & S, limited quantity. I purchased a shirt on Monday, 12/18 @ Mouse Gears, fully stocked, all sizes. Still had full stock on shirts Tuesday, appeared to have re-stock. I did purchase ears after shirt, just can’t remember when, only like 4 left. After Wednesday, 12/20 I don’t recall seeing either on property. I asked for a friend, didn’t ask until FB post, and CM no more before Christmas, just left yesterday & didn’t see any for rest of trip.

10. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

I can echo we were there 12/20 - 12/24 (in parks only 12/21, 12/22 and 12/23) and we didn't see any Rose Gold Ears or the Rose Gold shirts and I looked at every location. Luckily I grabbed a pair of the Rose Gold Ears on my November trip but I was curious if I'd find any this trip and none were out.

Heather

11. BeachPrincess

BeachPrincess Mouseketeer

This is SO frustrating! We were there 3 weeks ago and they were sold out. We go back next Wednesday for Marathon weekend and I was sure they would be back in stock by then!!

12. RolloTomasi

RolloTomasi Mouseketeer

How crazy. I bought a pair at World of Disney on 12/9, our first night. They had a whole bunch. They must have just restocked. I actually got them on a whim - they were cute and I knew they were hard to get, but I hadn't thought about getting them before I saw them. I was back at World of Disney our last night, 12/16, and don't remember seeing any.

13. emilymad

emilymad DIS Veteran

We were there 12/12-12/22 and didn't see them anywhere expect people wearing them. By the end of the trip I saw the sprit jersey but I don't love the peach color. I would love them to use the rose gold glitter on a navy or black jersey.

14. Deirdres

Deirdres Always planning my next Disney vacation!

I asked about them at the Emporium in MK, I was told that there are none on property, and they won't be getting more until the end of January :(

15. BriLovesDisney

BriLovesDisney DIS Veteran

Was there from 12/19-12/27 and didn't see them anywhere. Only saw a few people wearing them. We did see the rose gold spirit jersey at Epcot during a restock and picked one up.

Leelo likes this.
  16. Leelo

Leelo Never grow up. It's a trap!

How much are the Rose Gold Spirit Jerseys?

17. BriLovesDisney

I believe they were 59.

Leelo likes this.
  18. Sam_gass

Sam_gass Earning My Ears

Has anyone spotted any of the rose gold ears or spirit jerseys? I am at Disney now and haven't spotted any. Any help would be appreciated

19. BriLovesDisney

I spotted mine at Mouse Gear in Epcot at park opening. Didn't see them anywhere else.

20. Best Aunt

Best Aunt "That's the best-est present ever!"

Someone posted on a social media site that the rose gold spirit tees were available at the Emporium at about 5:00 pm on 01/04/18.

Leelo likes this.
  21. achang2001

achang2001 Mouseketeer

I brought an extra pair of rose gold ears home as a Christmas gift. It was so well received (not) that they were left at my house after Christmas and not a single phone call or text about them. I think they were right about $30 including tax. If anyone is desperately seeking a pair, I would be happy to send them to you for $37.50. I think the priority mail box they would fit in runs ~$7. PM me.