Rosita Flying into The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park

dina444444

DIS Veteran
You may have heard about The Tropical Hideaway opening later this year in Disneylandpark. This new Adventureland outpost will serve as an exotic marketplace for discovering unique food and beverages. In addition to experiencing delicious tastes from all corners of the world, you’ll also encounter colorful wildlife.

After years of performing with the bird mobile chorus of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, Rosita is spreading her wings and taking flight towards a solo career. You’ll find her on the river’s edge at the loading dock waiting for her boat to arrive.

Rosita is a friendly cockatoo that looks forward to meeting travelers from around the globe who are also visiting The Tropical Hideaway. Pull up a nearby seat and say hello! But beware… she has a repertoire of jokes and one-liners that would make any Jungle Cruise Skipper proud!

We look forward to sharing more about The Tropical Hideaway on the Disney Parks Blog. Stay tuned!

Source

I wonder if Rosita will have standard schpiel on a loop or if she will operate more like TSMM's Mr. Potato Head (when that does operate) with the ability to react to visitors in real time. In either case, I am all-in on the Tropical Hideaway and plan to spend some quality time there on my next trip.

yep ill be there xmas time....

just planning meals lol :-)

would be cool to stop in and sit there awhile :p

anyone heard of when this is opening?

December already!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well be there starting the 20th.

:p

Oh my gosh I hope it's open when we go! I will sit there all day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter