RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who haven't arrived yet, any/all specific details on how they handle the non-EMH guest line is appreciated. Eg, if they continue to hold folks outside the park, eventually let them in to a further holding spot down Hollywood Blvd, or whatever the circumstance. Thanks!

For those who haven't arrived yet, any/all specific details on how they handle the non-EMH guest line is appreciated. Eg, if they continue to hold folks outside the park, eventually let them in to a further holding spot down Hollywood Blvd, or whatever the circumstance. Thanks!

they are holding them at the taps. Probably about 6 to 8 lines of about 30 people deep right now. Just got in the park.
security was a breeze and right through. Such a positive experience for me. Heading for ToT.

Anyone know where there are dead spots for internet in the Studios. Don’t want to be around to there close to 7:45

So funny i woke up early AT HOME just to watch this thread. Living vicariously through a thread...how sad*

* JK We will be there in two weeks. Got to know the haps!!!

Just got back yesterday, but went straight to this thread when I woke up. I'll be back in May, so gotta keep on top of this lol. I am interested in seeing how EMH is being handled today, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter