RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here too and jumped in right when I heard the announcement and got group 66 which is a bummer. Hopefully we still get to ride today. FWIW it looks like there are still spots available!

They’re going to run out of boarding groups before their official open time and before they announced boarding groups would even be available.... again...
Yeah, it bothers me that they specifically posted signs around resorts saying boarding groups would not open til 8am. I feel for the people at DW right now trying to plan and figure this out.

I am tempted to try to remove us from our BG and try again as someone behind me in a line just got 30, which makes no sense. I wonder how they are numbering these. Maybe that person was already in and just telling someone what they got, or the system is weird.

I am tempted to try to remove us from our BG and try again as someone behind me in a line just got 30, which makes no sense. I wonder how they are numbering these. Maybe that person was already in and just telling someone what they got, or the system is weird.
Go to a guest experience cm. Blue umbrellas, they're all around the park, and ask

What a crazy process. I have friends there who were going to try today. But they are offsite, so I kept giving them updates yesterday on the changing theories of how this would be handled. I sure hope if they kept their plan that they got there early.

Is these groups done in order from when you join the group. I seem very long away considering I joined at 7.29
You got into dhs at 7:29? Could it be its actually counting off siters that entered the park earlier and assigning bg dependent on that? Or the bg are way smaller today

You got into dhs at 7:29? Could it be its actually counting off siters that entered the park earlier and assigning bg dependent on that? Or the bg are way smaller today
Possibly smaller and they began with BG#1 instead of #10.

Perhaps 1-10 were for EMH guests and then broadened from there?

I think it’s important to note that regardless of what Disney says/post, just get to and in the park as early As possible and be flexible with your touring that day. The early bird truly gets the worm. If you tap in and sit on Hollywood Boulevard and constantly refresh MDE you should get a boarding group.

I feel for the resort guests who were on rides at 7:20 that were told check around 7:50. I didn’t trust Disney and was on my phone nonstop and didn’t go on rides past 7:00. Granted I got 12 (not sure of the distribution), but I was in the app at 7:19 and booked before the park wide announcement went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter