Run Dis-Abilities

TheDisneyDoll

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I've created a group for people who encounter health issues but still continue or aspire to run disney events or even run at all!
If anyone is interested in joining please do so!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1608720416076835/

It's a group to spread encouragement and give advise.

If you have any kind of medical condition you might know how difficult it is asking the average "healthy" person for advise especially when they can't understand your differences.
We can't answer every question but we can definitely provide the encouragement and support you'll need!

great idea! any 'powerwalkers' in the group or just runners?

Welcome! You've been approved, the group is only set to private so it doesn't show up on everyones personal feed :)
Feel free to introduce yourselves we're happy to have you!

Im joining a.s.a.p! Thank you so much! I have issues with chronic pain following l5-s1 fusion and am going to do 5k next year at disney..
i can't wait to encourage others!

Im joining a.s.a.p! Thank you so much! I have issues with chronic pain following l5-s1 fusion and am going to do 5k next year at disney..
i can't wait to encourage others!
Welcome! we would love to cheer you on for your 5k! plus any advise you have on pain management would be amazing, i have arthritis and chronic migraines and i really just wing it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter