Run Now! It’s Wine 0’Clock in WDW…Cupcakes Gone W&D16

Congrats on all the saving - you're doing great!

Thanks Sarah!

Okay, time for more drinking.

I think in Hawaii I'll go with the Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale ... I had one of their beers at Trader Sam's in January and I liked it, so I think I'll try another brew.

Let's see ... Hops & Barley ... much as I am a fan of Sam Adams, I think that Orange Spiked Tea is calling my name too ... it sounds delicious!

It does sound pretty yummy and refreshing...

Intermissions Café ... I think I'd also go with the Moscato. I'm a big moscato fan.

You have great taste in wine...

Ireland's tough since it's 50% pumpkin and I don't like pumpkin. Maybe I'll try the Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale.

For Islands of the Caribbean I have to go with the sangria. Sangria's fun.

Your right Sangria is always fun!

Italy's tough ... a lot of good options. I think I'd go with the Prosecco.

Japan I'd also go sake. I still have never had sake ... I have to try it!

Living for adventure! I must try too!

And I'm with you on Joffreys ... must stop at all kiosks!

2 more Fridays! You'll be there so soon!

Wow over $1400 is simply awesome!

Thanks Ryan!!!

I don't think I've posted on your report before, I know I've read a little bit in the past. And I did read your last trip report - though I think I read the last half around the time you posted the videos.

Love all your food and wine posts!

Pineapple wine (I'm really excited about this one!)
Peach Moscato

I saw the Peach Moscato in a post of FB...I am thinking it will be my first drink (okay second).

I will definitely be getting those two!

Your savings is amazing!!! I'm always trying to justify the Disney trips by not taking too much out of the family budget. I started swagbucks last fall and did great until spring. At that point I was having issues with things not working and cut back the time I was spending on it to once in a while.

Thank you for stopping and posting...always looking for more cupcake DIS friends! Are your doing W&D?

Swagbucks is up and down...this morning was a down morning with all the apps...frustrating. I have put a little too much pressure on myself every morning to get to my 100-200 SB a day! It will be so nice not to worry about them for a week or so!

It’s 5 O’clock Friday: First Drink
Pre Planning Our Drinks

01.jpg

NO MORE FRIDAYS

It’s hard to imagine that this trip is about to happen…after all it has been being counted down now for 611 days! This time next week we will have already finished the 5K and sending our luggage to the Beach Club, then making our way to the Magic Kingdom for a little lunch with the Beast…and had a few cocktails yesterday at Wine & Dine. Speaking of what will that first drink of the trip?

Well since we get off the plane around lunch time, we are headed to POFQ to drop off our carryon luggage (and who knows maybe even have a room ready). Then it is straight to Mardi Grogs...

all mardi-grogs-00.jpg

where I will find the bartender and say…(or maybe sing)…

Pour me somethin' tall an' strong;
Make it a ALL THAT JAZZ
It's only half-past twelve but I don't care.
It's five o'clock somewhere…

And there is so little time!

all that jazz.jpg

A layered blend of the Front Porch Freeze (Cruzan Mango Rum, Pineapple Juice and Orange Juice blended with Mango Puré), the Gata Melon Juice (Midori Melon Liqueur, Pineapple Juice and Monin Banana blended with Piña Colada Mix), and the Nola Cola (Cruzan Mango Rum, Pineapple Juice and Monin Desert Pear blended with Raspberry Purée).

Don’t settle for 1 drink when you can have all 3. After all is is ALWAYS 5 O’Clock in WDW, right? And I know that is what Jimmy Buffet would do!

What is your first drink at Mardi Grogs?
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/port-orleans-resort-french-quarter/mardi-grogs/menus/

Oh my goodness, we will be there next week! Crazy! I am seriously impressed with your Swagbucking. I fell off the wagon big time and just never seemed to get back on. OH well. Will hop back on after the trip to start saving fro the next one. Seriously inspired by you!

I don't know what my first drink will be since we are checking in to Riverside and then headed off to MK. I know they make a mean Hurricane at River Roost that I plan to partake in when we see Yee Haw Bob! My first drink might not be until Thursday. I'm thinking Blood Orange margarita at La Cava!

NO MORE FRIDAYS!

Pretty soon you will get to say that too!

Oh my goodness, we will be there next week! Crazy! I am seriously impressed with your Swagbucking. I fell off the wagon big time and just never seemed to get back on. OH well. Will hop back on after the trip to start saving fro the next one. Seriously inspired by you!

I have me down moments...Like ibotta this month is like at 0....and perk is driving me crazy so I am just sticking with apptrailers...BUT SWAGBUCKS is high this month....already have $100 for January 2018!

I don't know what my first drink will be since we are checking in to Riverside and then headed off to MK. I know they make a mean Hurricane at River Roost that I plan to partake in when we see Yee Haw Bob! My first drink might not be until Thursday. I'm thinking Blood Orange margarita at La Cava!

Which yee haw bob are you doing Thursday night?

Yes, Thursday night! If y'all want to join us, let me know and we'll get a big enough table for all! (Shirt exchange & hurricanes?????)

Never mind, I checked his schedule and it's changed and he's going to be gone Thursday and Friday!:worried:

I can't believe that you'll be at WDW in a few days!! So exciting!
And have one of those All That Jazz things for me ... I like the sound of anything that's three drinks layered together.

Tammie - your swag bucking is truly inspirational! I need to get on that ASAP. How do I start?

4 more sleeps til we leave. I'm so ready. I still haven't packed but I e made a good list and got my suitcase out. I just need to fill it up now. :)

Tammie - your swag bucking is truly inspirational! I need to get on that ASAP. How do I start?

4 more sleeps til we leave. I'm so ready. I still haven't packed but I e made a good list and got my suitcase out. I just need to fill it up now. :)

Brandy I will send you a link through Facebook or email...if I can find your email. We can talk this weekend about how to get started.

Never mind, I checked his schedule and it's changed and he's going to be gone Thursday and Friday!:worried:

DANG...guess that means we will have to stay in Epcot a little longer and have a few more of something!

I can't believe that you'll be at WDW in a few days!! So exciting!
And have one of those All That Jazz things for me ... I like the sound of anything that's three drinks layered together.

Me too Sarah!

Yes! Lumiere's Challenge! Getting really excited that it is so close!

That Front Porch looks really good.

YAY...thanks for excepting my FitBit request!

And $100 already for the next trip is great! Swagbucks has definitely picked up recently!

Swagbucks has its ups and downs...I need to stop stressing about it because in the moment it seems like so little but in the end it all adds up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter