Thanks for the advice.....I got in, it is only showing the Super Hero race currently....
I know the question about an AP Holders mom was a few posts above. What about children of AP Holders???
Can they be registered early??

First posts were updated to reflect that Super Heroes weekend is now on sale. I am also working on adding more historical pricing to the first post. So far I only have info for WDW weekend up.

First posts were updated to reflect that Super Heroes weekend is now on sale. I am also working on adding more historical pricing to the first post. So far I only have info for WDW weekend up.
Was it always Super Heroes Weekend or did they change the name from Avengers weekend to include more Marvel franchises. o_O

Was it always Super Heroes Weekend or did they change the name from Avengers weekend to include more Marvel franchises. o_O
I believe the name change happened last year. The first year of the race weekend it was the Avengers weekend and then last year it was called Super Heroes weekend. Maybe that's so they could include other Disney Super Heroes in the future?

Okay I added a bunch of historical pricing data. However active only has select year available. For some reason 2016 was missing for a lot of the races. If anyone has those prices or any other missing pricing please let me know and I will add them.

Thanks for all you do rteetz!!
Wanted to ask for advice on tackling this.

We are first timers for Disney races and want to register for 5k and 10k for January 18'.
We are AP holders and DVC members. We want to sign up our kids as well for the 5k, they will be 13 and
11 at that time.
On Thursday I was planning on signing my wife and I up first on separate accounts, but for which race?
Then the kids for the 5k.... not sure if they consider kids AP holders even though they have AP's/DVC....

Will we have do register the kids under the normal (not early) registration??

I just want this to go as smoothly as possible so that we can do this as a family.

Thank you all

Thanks for all you do rteetz!!
Wanted to ask for advice on tackling this.

We are first timers for Disney races and want to register for 5k and 10k for January 18'.
We are AP holders and DVC members. We want to sign up our kids as well for the 5k, they will be 13 and
11 at that time.
On Thursday I was planning on signing my wife and I up first on separate accounts, but for which race?
Then the kids for the 5k.... not sure if they consider kids AP holders even though they have AP's/DVC....

Will we have do register the kids under the normal (not early) registration??

I just want this to go as smoothly as possible so that we can do this as a family.

Thank you all
Well I would say register for the 10K first. That usually goes a bit faster than the 5K. I believe you can register your kids on AP/DVC registration day since they are under 18 and have to be registered through your account anyways.

Well I would say register for the 10K first. That usually goes a bit faster than the 5K. I believe you can register your kids on AP/DVC registration day since they are under 18 and have to be registered through your account anyways.
Will try the 10 k first then all 4 of us for the 5, thank you!!

another quick question....
so tomorrow I plan on registering as an AP holder or DVC member.....I visit the site that should have the link to Active.com from the DVC site or AP site by logging in,
how do they verify you as an AP or DVC member??? Is it because the link works or is there another site to verify it???

As of this morning both links still bring up the super hero races.....

I was wondering if you knew about how much the active.com fees will be? I was planning going to the WDW Marathon weekend in 2018 on registering for Dopey for my girlfriend, and the 5K fun run for myself.

I purchased our APs through My Disney Experience and I'm able to access the Passholder section and the links for the Marathon registration. Our APs won't be actually activated until we go to Disney in a few weeks. Can I use the early registration link for the 2018 Marathon Weekend or do I need to have actually used our APs at Disney first? (my apologies if this was asked. I looked through but didn't see this specific question.)

Thank you!

I purchased our APs through My Disney Experience and I'm able to access the Passholder section and the links for the Marathon registration. Our APs won't be actually activated until we go to Disney in a few weeks. Can I use the early registration link for the 2018 Marathon Weekend or do I need to have actually used our APs at Disney first? (my apologies if this was asked. I looked through but didn't see this specific question.)

Your annual pass needs to have been activated in order for you to use the early registration links.

They are allowing people to book Princess 2018 through travel agents starting today according to posts I have seen on Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter