s/o of s/o. What movie...

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
have you seen the most?

For me, easily, it’s Twister. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say I’ve seen it over 100 times. Not just pieces here and there, full viewing.

My dream is to go storm chasing and Twister let me live vicariously through them lol

Probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone...it seems like it's on TV every other day, and each time it's on I feel compelled to watch it. Other options are probably Newsies, which I once watched everyday for about 2 weeks as a teen, and Rent, which has been a favorite since I was 11.

:confused3 Are we counting all the videos we played over and over when DS was a kid? There would have been some I saw at least 50 times, maybe more. The Emperor's New Groove, A Goofy Movie 2000, Iron Giant, Jack Frost, Toy Story 1 & 2, Shrek, Spy Kids (all of them), Master of Disguise, Cars, Night at the Museum...this list could go on and on and on.

Last edited:
I couldn't say for certain, but it probably comes down to The Cowboys, Big Jake, or Unforgiven. Shawshank may eventually take the top spot, though.

I've seen The Sound of Music and Moulin Rouge more times than I can count because they're old favorites, which is weird when I think about it because musicals aren't really my thing... :scratchin ...but then I remembered I watch A Christmas Story and Bad Santa every year at Christmas, so I'm not sure which would come out ahead.

Probably Beauty and the Beast or Dirty Dancing because I've loved them both since I was a kid, and I still have a habit of putting on familiar movie-musicals to fall asleep to if the background noise of my house/neighborhood is bothering me at night. Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, and Rent are all creeping up there too. And Moana, which I'll even watch without the kids - an honor no Disney release of my adulthood has quite managed until now.

I'm a big fan of Hollywood's Golden Age so it's The Women (1930's version) for me. Amazing dialogue (albeit dated) and timing. The actors made the best of their time on screen and not just as fashion plates. I'll watch it no matter the time of day and always find some new insight.

Just below it in watching is Dinner at Eight. Harlow and Beery. Dressler and Harlow. Burke and anyone. 2 out of 3 Barrymores. What's not to like?

Geeze, this is tough. My list is long and varied. I do remember keeping count of how many times I saw The Outsiders in high school. I lost count at 30. Roughly at the same time I watched Gallipoli and Breaker Morant at least that many times. Through my adult life it probably would be Jurassic Park or Lord of the Rings. But like some have said there were countless Disney movies my girls relentlessly watched as kids...Lion King(at two my middle dd could quote it verbatim) Toy Story, Aristocats, Oliver and Company...just to name a few.

Probably Beauty and the Beast or Dirty Dancing because I've loved them both since I was a kid, and I still have a habit of putting on familiar movie-musicals to fall asleep to if the background noise of my house/neighborhood is bothering me at night. Moulin Rouge, Across the Universe, and Rent are all creeping up there too. And Moana, which I'll even watch without the kids - an honor no Disney release of my adulthood has quite managed until now.
Get out of my head!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter